Chapter 11: The Quest For Isabella

{Storybrooke}
Henry sat at the dock staring off into the water. Each time he shut his eyes he imagined Isabella plashing him with water as she fell into the ocean from the sky. Just as she did when they first met. But upon opening his eyes he saw nothing. He sighed standing up his toes at the edge of the dock. Here he was again. Contemplating life. Was she even still alive. Why did the shadow come for here. How was it even possible this had all happened. He reached into his pocket and pulled out the hair pin. He turned it over in his hands his mind drifting off into thoughts of Isabella. "I love you Henry Daniel Mills.... Your my Hero.... You'll always catch me" her voice danced about in his mind haunting his every thought. He had to save her he had to catch her no matter what. He thought of their last night together. How warm she felt lying next to him. Those peaceful moments gave no warning as to what was about to happen. Her dark skin in the moonlight the way she batted her eyelashes. How soft and plump her lips tasted. She was everything he ever dreamed of and now she was gone. "I'll find you Isabella I swear I'll found you." He whispered looking down at the pin. He shoved the pin back in his pocket then ran off to his grandmas house where they were deciding how to find Isabella. It was still early in the morning only about 10 am. But the day had felt like it dragged on for hours. Henry stopped at the door hearing a protest from. Hook. "It's too dangerous for the young lad to go alone.." He had said. "But Henry can do it just like Baelfire did all he has to do is say I believe and the shadow will come for him. " Emma argued.
"No absolutely not" Regina sided with hook.
"There's no way of stopping him he's gonna get to Neverland and save her no matter what." Emma said. Emma knew Henry to well.
"There has to be another way..." Mary Margrette thought.
"I think I know of one..." Henry said walking into the room. They all seemed to have been caught off gaurd by his presence. But he continued on. "How about instead of the shadow capturing me we capture it." He suggested. That night they attempted Henry's plan. "I believe.." Henry whispered to an open window. Nothing happened. "I BELIEVE." He shouted and again nothing happened. "god dammit." He muttered. "I BELIEVE DO YOU HEAR ME I BELIEVE ALRIGHT!!" he shouted. Suddenly a burst of wind came through and the shadow appeared before it had time to grab Henry Emma captured it in a small box. "Now what?" She asked staring back at her child. Henry smiled. "Off to Neverland!"