Chapter 15: My Last Love

{Neverland}
Isabella sat at the edge of the ships deck snuggled up in her fathers arms. "I love you daddy" she whispered looking up at her father. Killian smiled kissing the top of her head. "I love you too my Isabella." He replied lovingly stroking her hair. Isabella sat there for a while watching the island grow small as they left it all behind. She didn't dare look anywhere else but at the sea and wouldn't speak another word.
Henry sighed sitting on the other side of the ship watching the girl. She hadn't left the arms of her father since the incident and Killian happily held her close for fear of anything else. "You okay kiddo?" Regina asked noticing how distraught Henry was. Henry shrugged. "She wasn't Pans prisoner." He mumbled. "Yeah no we got that." "Pan loved her a whole lot..." He said staring at the girl with hurt eyes. Regina nodded. "Her story seems a lot complicated then we first thought." Henry nodded. "I think she loved him back even after everything she still loved him..." He complained in disbelief. "That's how love works..." Regina said. "I just I wished she could love me like that not that I'd ever hurt her the way he did but do you think she could ever truly love me after loosing Pan?" He asked. Regina pulled him in for a half hug. "Let me tell you something Henry. You fall in love more than once and each time is different of complicated and each time it hurts and is hard but there's gonna be a time where all that hurt is worth it. Now let me ask you, you watched the love of your eyes die in your arms only to be saved by another. You have been beatened up brutally and almost lost your life not to mention having to suffer the anxiety of loosing her..." Henry stared at his mom in confusion. "Would you do it all over again?" She finished. Henry stared at Isabella. She seemed so cold and distant her curls his her face as she rested her head against her dads chest. He then thought of her the way he'd seen her before. How shed smile at him when she noticed him staring at her. The way she twirled under the trees. how her eyes lit up when she are ice cream. How soft her lips were. How warm her body was. How he wanted to hold her every night till the die he died. The alive feeling she gave him inside how even though the sky was still recovering from the storm she seemed to brighten up the day just by the simple fact that she was alive and here.
"Yeah I would." He smiled softly.
"Then you Henry Daniel mills you wait for her no matter how long it takes for her to recover you wait and you tell her that."

{StoryBrooke 2 weeks later}
Killian entered his daughters bedroom slowly frowning to she she had only eaten a bit of her breakfast. She hadn't spoken since the time on the ship and would barely leave her bedroom. "Isabella love please come outside." He urged. She looked up at her father her hazel eyes were watery and full of hurt. It pained him to see her like this. After all shed been through this was her breaking point. Her lower lip trembled as she wrapped her arms around his waist. "We can go get ice cream." He suggested. She looked back up at him a bit more curious. "Aha that seemed to get you. Why don't you get dressed and we'll go get some."
Isabella pulled herself out of her bed forcing her self to look Into her closet. The weeks since pans death had taken a heavy toll on her. Eachtime she closed hers eyes she could she his still lifeless face. Eachtime she tried to speak only whimpers escaped. Even worse was now Henry knew. And she couldn't even bring her self to fully think of how he might've felt. Learning that the girl he loved had once loved someone else. But Isabella still loved Henry even more now if possible. All she wanted was for him to hold her. She stepped into the shower allowing the warm water to wash away the weeks worth of depression. She imagined Henry's hand wrapped around hers. The ways his smile seemed to lighten up her day. How he never stopped attempting to help her on homework. How adorable he looked when he was concentrating on his work. The way the bridge of his nose would scrounged up as he read a book or problem. Even better the way his nose felt scrounged up against hers just before they kissed. She dried herself off and began to pick clothes out. She finally settled on a simple lilac colored summer dress. Moving over to her vanity her eyes. Fell on the two hair pins. Slowly she twisted the front strands of her curls back placing the pins in them. She smiled at her reflection in the mirror with the two pins in. "You look lovely." her father interrupted her. She smiled at him. "Shall we go then." She nodded taking his hand. They made their way through town.
Henry sat a granny's dinner listening to Roland's story of how today at the park he rose a horse just like back home. He chuckled squeezing the adorable kids dimpled cheeks. Just as he looked up he saw her curls waving in the wind. It had been weeks since Isabella left her room. Eachtime he came to visit the door was locked. He stared at the curly haired girl and sure enough it was her. Her bright hazel eyes met his the greens and golds seemed brighter than ever. She gave him a small smile. "Wait here Roland." He instructed the young boy before running out the Dinner and to her side. "Isabella." He smiled. "It's good to see you." She nodded. "You wanna come get some hot chocolate with me?" Isabella looked up at her father and he nodded. She nodded back at Henry shyly. His smile grew even wider. "Great!" He grabbed her hand and led her back to granny's. Isabella stared down at their hands and felt her heart begin to warm. The two sat beside eachother in the booth awkwardly sipping their coco. "Isabella I...." He began Isabella looked up at him with wide eyes. "Listen Izzy I don't care that you loved pan or even if you still do because I love you so much that I swear at times it makes me go crazy and I don't care if you don't wanna talk to me at all or somethig like that because I'll always be by your side waiting waiting to hear your sweet voice again no longer how long it takes because I just really fucking love you and I don't know if your still I'm love with pan but I do know you fall in love more than once and I'm hoping you fell in lie with me cause I damn sure fell for you and I don't know if I'm your last but-" Isabella cut him off grabbing his face and crashing her lips into his. She kissed him deeply using her free hand to guide Henry's to the small of her back the other pressed against the nape of his neck. Parting her lips slightly she allowed Henry's tongue entrance as it danced on the tip of hers she felt a surge if energy go up her spine before after a while pulling a way. "I don't wanna fall in love again Henry your my last. I love you more than anything or anyone. I need you." She said quickly before kissing him again. Henry held her body close as he enjoyed the passionate kiss. He missed the feel of her soft body pressed against his so much. He missed how soft her lips felt but how fought she'd kiss him when she'd really meant it. He missed the way she would rest her head on his chest when it was finished breathing heavily as traced circles on his shirt. she's snuggle her head up against his neck and swing her legs over his just to be close to him. He'd lean his head back in satisfaction as she giggled. Then wrap his arm around her waist before going on to finish his hot chocolate reward. Shed giggle and kiss his cheek. Yes Henry missed it all but he no longer had to because she was back and he would never in a million years let her. Go again. Just as he promised the pan he'd always catch her.

THE END!