Chapter 14: To save Papa Mama must Die

{Neverland}
Henry woke the next morning to the storm still happening. He was roughly tugged out of the cage. And brought to a cliff side. he attempted to shout for Isabella but soon had cloth shoved in his mouth to keep him quiet. Each time he struggled he was met with a slap to the head with a lost boys club. There was only a few lost boys there plus the younger looking one who stood in the middle of it all. "Today's the day boys! We bring back Peter Pan" he raised a sword to the air as the lost boys cheered.
Isabella jolted awake hearing faint voices outside the tent. The storm had carried on till the morning and rain fell down hard against the tent. She looked over to see Felix had already woken Peter however was in a deep sleep. The color in his face was drained and his breaths were slow and shaking. Felix place a finger on his lips indicating Isabella to be quiet as he stepped out. Isabella snuggled down into peters arms only to realize how cold he was. "He's dying..." She whispered to herself. She then ran out the tent. "FELIX HES DYING." She shouted.
As soon as she exited the tent she was met by a confusing scene. A lost boy had an angry Felix by the throat. "Let the boy Go!" Felix demanded. Isabella was confused as she stared at the young lost boy ahead. "Felix were gonna save him bring Pan back to his glorious days makes him powerfull." The boy laughed crazily it was obvious he had lost it. "This isn't what he wants." Felix said. The other lost boy held the sword closer to his neck. Isabella stared at the sight in confusion she was still in her dainty pink silk nightgown. "See Mama I'm gonna save Papa" the young lost boy turned to Isabella a crazy look In his eyes. Only the. Had she seen him. Gagged hands tied behind his back blood running down the side of his head. He had a bruised cheek and fat lip. Isabella felt her stomach drop followed by her heart as she fell to the ground. "Henry!" She screeched. Henry attempted to move towards her but a lost boy hit him in the head. Their were only four other lost boys including the insane young on causing all this drama. "DONT HURT HIM" she shouted reaching out towards Henry as tears fell in a stream down her face. "Don't you see mom this is the only way to save papa" the lost boy said staring at her. "I'm not your mother!" She spat angrily. The lost boy took a step back a hurt look on his face. "Just do it already" another lost boy shouted irritated. The young one shrugged stepping towards Henry. Before he could do it Isabella threw herself between them the lost boy grabbing his hear instead of Henry's. Her bright read heart sparkled in the moonlight. Rain fell down covering them. That was all the motivation Henry need to break free. Before she could hit the floor he caught her. "I won't let you do this..." She whispered to the lost boy. The lost boy shrugged tightening his grip on the heart. "You leave me no choice than Isabella"
Pan woke to the screams of Isabella just beyond the sound I rain. He weakly made his way out of the tent only to be met with a horrifying scene. A young lost boy had Isabella's heart in his hand. Her body laid weakly in Henry's arms. Felix was held by a lost boy sword pointer at his throat. "You leave me no choice"
"STOP" pan shouted. But it was too late her heart turned to dust in his hands as the lost boy snuffled out ever last bit of light inside it. Pan dropped to his news as the clap of thunder rang out through the sky.
Henry watched the lost boy crush her heart while helplessly holding her. Looking down he watched the color inside her slowly fade. He began to cry even harder the tears wetting his face more that the rain. "You caught me..." She softly whispered her lips curling into a small smile before her eyes rolled to the back of her head. "NO NO ISABELLA PLEASE GOD NO" he screamed holding her tight he took a moment to place the pin he had been saving on the other side of her hair the two pins now held her hair back showing off her young fresh lifeless face. Time seemed to stop as the lost boys Peter and Felix and Henry took in the sight.
"YOU ASSHOLES" Felix sneered grabbing the sword of the lost boy holding him down and sending it through his stomach. The other boys were still too in shock to even move. Pan stared at Henry who held on tightly I to the dead girl crying in her curls.
The young lost boy stood there relishing in the rush of taking someone's life.
"What the hell happened here?" Regina's voice broke the scene. Finally the adults had arrived just a bit too late. Emma and Charming had a hold of the other lost boys while Mary Margrette held Peter at Arrow point. Slowly Henry got up carrying Isabella's body in her hand. He hear the gasps from his mothers mouths. As he placed the girl into her fathers arms. Killian fell to his knees rocking his child back and forth. He sobbed holding on tightly to her.
The young lost boy had apparently snapped out of his trance and launched towards Henry but before he could get to him Peter tackled him holding him by the throat. "Woah pan I did it for you she wasn't gonna let it happen but I did it for you to save you." The boy mumbled quickly. "Just shut up." Pan muttered angrily his eyes turning that deep shade of green. He dragged the lost boy over to the cliffs edge. As lightening struck in the air he dropped the boy down watching his body land on a sharp rock. "Your turn" Regina smirked heading towards pan. "Mom don't!!" Henry held his mom back. The others set down their weapons watching pan curiously. "Killian..." He said standing I front of hook. "Pan" Killian replied coldly. "I promises her, I promised I would let her die and I intend on keeping that promise. " pan stood tall infront of Killian. Reaching into his chest he pulled out his heart. Kneeling down he placed a soft kiss on Isabella's cheek before placing his heart slowly in her empty chest. Killian  slowly watched the heart glow inside her. Suddenly a gasp for air came escaped her lips as she sat up coughing. "Daddy?" She asked looking up at her father. "Oh my Isabella." He cried hugging  her. "How" she whispered. Just then Pan crumbled to the ground. He gasped for air. Felix quickly came to his side followed by Isabella. "Peter?" She asked the anxiety rising In her voice. She placed his head in her lap as she moved his wet hair away from his forhead. Henry came to sit beside Isabella wrapping his arm around her. Isabella wrapped her hands around peters. "You can't die on me Peter." She whispered lowering her head to his. "I told you you wouldn't die tonight" He whispered. Slowly he raised his hands up to fiddle with the two hair pins. They seemed to catch the small amount of light that was shining through. Peter  smiled up at her. "Peter please don't do this." She cried. "It's okay Isabella I'm in the arms of my first love" he whispered weakly before turning to Henry. "Protect her, please whatever you do always make sure you catch her" Henry nodded. "Peter..." Isabella whimpered. "Promise me Isabella, promise me you'll remember me the way I was when I was with you, promise you'll only remember the good in me please." Isabella nodded her tears falling on Peters face. "I'll always love yo-" with that he took his final breath. His eyes rolled to the back of his head and shut forever looking at the most beautiful face he'd ever come to know. Isabella let out a long sob into Peters chest. Before Felix pulled her up. "It's okay Isabella he was happy" he told her. Isabella nodded. "Goodbye Peter" she whispered kissing his cheek. Killian helped her up as they slowly left the scene following Emma, Regina, Henry, and the Charmings. She turned back on last time laying eyes on a sad Felix picking up Pans body. "Your gonna be a great leader Felix" she whispered before turning to follow her family back to her new home.