Chapter 2: Ladies

"Ladies.", Jack greeted as he walked over to their table and smirked at them, specifically, at Rapunzel.

"Uh, Jack. If you can't recall, we're not dating anymore.", Elsa huffed as she glared at the towering male.

"Wasn't talking to you. I was talking to your friend here.", Jack made a sexy face at Rapunzel, making Rapunzel scoff.

Elsa was boiling inside, but this was too perfect. She wanted Rapunzel to be her ex's date to the prom so she could get her revenge on him.

"What's your name, hot stuff?", Jack asked as he sat down next to Rapunzel and wrapped his arm around her.

Merida almost laughed, but she held it in.

Rapunzel slowly closed her eyes and sighed before she stood up, grabbing her books in the process, and walked out of the cafeteria.

"Ooooh!", Jack heard Eugene, Hans, Hiccup and Kristoff exclaim from afar. He looked at them as he frowned.

"Just to inform you, Rapunzel is not easy to get.", Anna smiled at Jack before she, Elsa and Merida ran after Rapunzel.

---

"Woah, what happened back there, prince charming?", Eugene smirked at Jack as he walked back to their table.

"Shut it.", Jack sighed. "Elsa's sister said Rapunzel wasn't easy."

"Well, obviously. Even I asked her out. She rejected me, of course.", Eugene honestly admitted as he drank some water.

Jack's eyes widened. "No way. And are you sure you didn't threaten her to become your date?"

He gave Jack a look.

"Sorry. Joking. Anyway, how bout you, Westergård? Have you asked anyone out yet?", Jack asked Hans.

"Yeah. Got a girl in mind but I'm afraid she'll say no.", Hans sighed.

"Oh, come on. You're the richest guy I know. You can just bribe her to be your date.", Jack said with disappointment.

Hans shook his head as he ran his fingers through his hair. "No, man. It's not that. It's Elsa."

"Shit.", Kristoff muttered.

"And there's the snap.", Hiccup whistled.

"Nah, man. It's aight. She didn't mean anything to me, anyway.", Jack told him as he patted Hans on the back.

"I know you, Jack. And you're the jealous type. Also, you're my best friend.", Hans smiled at him.

"One of your best friends.", Eugene frowned at Hans.

"Yeah, sorry. That's.. what I meant.", Hans chuckled.

"Well, I am honored to be one of your best friends, Hans. But for the meantime, I will be in class. Wish me luck.", Jack said and ran off.

"Since when did he attend any of his classes?", Kristoff asked.

"Beats me. Come on, guys, let's go to the best class ever. Like the bestest-est. AP Chemistry.", Hans sarcastically said and sighed.

Kristoff and Eugene sighed with him.

"Guys, it's not that bad of a class!", Hiccup smiled.

The three sighed again.

---

"What the hell was that, Rapunzel?", Elsa furrowed her eyebrows.

"Else, I didn't intend to become your best friend just so I could be a part of your revenge plot, okay?", Rapunzel reflected her look.

"Ooh, this is uhm.. Mer, let's go buy some drinks.", Anna said as she dragged Merida with her to a vending machine.

Elsa sighed. "I'm sorry. So sorry.", she then hugged Rapunzel.

"Yeah, it's all right.", Rapunzel smiled. "Oh, gosh, it's not that all right! I'm gonna be late for art class!"

Rapunzel let go and started running into another hall, Elsa laughed as she crossed her arms and watched her run.

"Ayhm guessing yu guys made up wid ya saying sorry twice.", Merida said as she and Anna walked up to Elsa with their drinks in hand.

"Yeah, we know Rapunzel. She doesn't forgive unless the one who mistreated her doesn't say sorry.", Elsa chuckled.

"Oh, no!", Anna bursted out.

"Whot is eht, lass?", Merida asked her.

"She and Jack are in the same class!"

---