Chapter 8: He's Your Friend

"What do you think you're doing?", Rapunzel breathed as she had her eyes wide and mouth open as she caught Jack looking at her picture with her ex boyfriend.

"What? I was just looking at your--", before Jack could make up an excuse, Rapunzel cut him off.

"Those pictures are not for you to see.", she sighed.

"But.. did you really go out with Eugene?", Jack tried to laugh, but his voice came out concerned and quite confused.

"You are not in the position for you to ask me that, now can we just finish practicing already so that you could go home?!", she shouted, but she didn't mean to. She was getting fed up with Jack.

"Okay.. I'll shut up then.", Jack simply stated.

"Good. Now, have you practiced what you're going to do during the performance?", Rapunzel blankly asked.

"Yeah. Since about a day ago but.. I'm a bit tough. I mean, I'm not flexible enough to make it look good."

"Just try, okay? What's your first move?"

---

"Woah, what is he doing here?", Elsa asked Anna as she pointed to Kristoff, who had a flushed face.

Anna sighed and stood up from her chair. She grabbed Elsa and she dragged her with her to the kitchen. "Look, Else. Hans asked me to tutor Kristoff because nobody was willing to."

"You don't actually believe that no one is there to teach Kristoff? He's a jock. A cute one at that. Any girl at school would die for them to tutor him.", Elsa scoffed before she walked out to her room.

Anna just held it in and went back to the living room where Kristoff was waiting. "So, let's continue?", she asked him.

Kristoff sighed and stood up.

"Hey..", Anna muttered.

"Look, Anna.. don't take this the wrong way but I don't think I should ask for any more help from you. I'll be going now.", he slightly smiled at her and explained before leaving.

"Well, I guess he read my mind.", Anna heard Elsa say. Anna looked up and saw that Elsa was still at the staircase, smugly smiling at her, and then walked into her room.

---

"I got her.", Hans breathed as he entered Eugene's room, distracting him from winning from playing pool with Kristoff, who just came from Anna and Elsa's house.

"Oh, man! Bad timing, dude! And what do you mean by 'you got her'?", Eugene exclaimed as Kristoff silently cheered.

"Sorry, but I got Elsa.", Hans bit his lip as he said so.

"Woah, woah, woah, woah.", Eugene furrowed his eyebrows. "Then what the heck was that 'you're my best friend' thing with Jack yesterday? Forgot all about that, Einstein?"

"He'd understand. He's my best friend.", he said as he sat down on a beanbag chair while throwing his jacket.. somewhere.

"One of your best friends.", Eugene and Kristoff exclaimed.

"That's what I said.", Hans looked at the two of them. "Speaking of best friends, where the heck is Hiccup?"

"Why are you even wondering that? He's probably off studying for god-knows-what for god-knows-who.", Eugene chuckled.

"I saw him.", Kristoff brought up.

"Where at, mate?", Eugene asked him as he and Hans looked at Kristoff and listened carefully.

"At the school parking lot. Studying with Merida."

"What?! I did not see that coming!", Hans widened his eyes.

"Hiccup has the hots for Merida?! No effing way! First, there was Jack with Rapunzel, then there's Hans with Elsa, now there's Hiccup with Merida?!", Eugene exclaimed.

"What's next? I wouldn't really be surprised if it's Kristoff with Anna but who am I with?!", he added, making Hans look at Kristoff.

"Mess with Anna and you mess with me, aight?", Hans huffed.

"Aight, Hans. Aight..", Kristoff nervously smiled.

---