Chapter 13: I Love Yous

"Sure." Kristoff answered, almost turning red at Anna's proposal. Why did she choose him anyway?

"Okay. Good to know. I'll see you at the--at the prom. Or... tomorrow." Anna lightly chuckled.

"Oh, yeah, yeah. I'll see you, of course." He laughed with her.

"Yeah... bye."

With that, Anna hang up. Kristoff sighed deeply and put his phone back in his jacket pocket.

"Hey, Kris. What did you tell her?" He heard Hiccup ask. He turned to the brunette and sighed again.

"Yes..." As dumb it seemed, that's all that came out of Kristoff's mouth.

"Oh. And... you're not freaking out because...?"

"W-why would I freak out...? Anna Arendelle just asked me out to prom. She just--straight up asked me." Kristoff's eyes started to widen. "Oh god! W-why would she ask me?!"

Hiccup frustratingly sighed and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Has it ever come into your mind that Anna Arendelle kind of likes you?"

"Kind of? Kind of likes me?"

"What I mean is that... maybe she likes you a lot. Who knows? Something might happen between you two at prom."

Kristoff raised an eyebrow. "Something might happen? Like... like an accident?"

Connecting his palm with his forehead, Hiccup almost gave up. "Not an accident. But an incident. You know what... don't put too much thought into this. Your brain might explode. Just focus on studying."

"O... kay..." Kristoff obliged and turned to his side, obviously thinking about the whole situation.

"Mamma mia... pumpkin's gonna kill me." Hiccup mumbled to himself before dialing Merida's number.

---

"Oh my god, Merida!" Anna kept exclaiming as she grabbed Merida and shook her repeatedly.

"Wot? Did Kristoff reject yu?" Merida asked, not amused.

"No! And that's the problem! I, a cheerleader, asked a jock out to prom! People will go and start rumors about me being desperate!"

"Oh gosh. Dat sounds terrible." Merida sighed.

"I know! Oh, shit! Now I have to get a dress! And prom's the day after tomorrow!"

"Aye actualleh like dat muvie." Merida said.

"Come on! Let's go find Elsa and Rapunzel then with Elsa's professional choice of clothing, we'll find me a dress!" Anna said and grabbed Merida's arm.

Meanwhile, Elsa and Rapunzel were at a Burger King, eating.

"I'm so glad I get to eat now. Dress hunting made me so hungry." Rapunzel said, taking a big bite out of her huge ass burger.

"I can't help but wonder how did you get an amazing body?" Elsa asked, putting a french fry in her mouth.

"What? Amazing body?"

"I almost forgot. Not only do you have the same metabolism as me, but you also work out." Elsa chuckled.

"Well, we only live once in this life. Why should society's standards stop us from enjoying the good life?" Rapunzel shrugged, taking another huge bite from her burger.

"You did not just YOLO me." Elsa squinted her eyes.

"Deal with it." Rapunzel laughed. But her laugh fit didn't last long when her phone vibrated in her pocket.

She put her burger down, wiped her hands with a napkin and carefully brought her cellphone out.

"Hello?" Rapunzel said, the moment she answered.

"Hey, Punz."

"Oh, hey, Jack. What's up?" She asked as she squeezed her phone between her shoulder and ear then continued eating her burger.

"Who's that?" Elsa whispered.

"Jack." Rapunzel mouthed.

Elss nodded and turned away. She couldn't help but feel a rose of jealousy in her.

She's happy for Rapunzel but... she felt like she didn't make Jack happy the way Rapunzel does. Jack never called her out of the blue.

"Stop it, Elsa." She whispered to herself, glancing at Rapunzel to see if she heard her mutterings.

But no, Rapunzel was laughing too hard to notice.

Elsa sighed in relief, but her emotions were exploding inside her.

---

"Hey, I miss you." Jack said, a goofy smile turned up on his face.

"Sure. I'm having fun here."

"No... I want you to say that you miss me too." His eyes turned soft as he played with his spaghetti.

"I don't want to. So, what do you want, Jack?" Rapunzel laughed.

"I love you. So much. It hurts. Buy me a band aid." Jack frowned a bit because she didn't say she missed him too. But it made sense that she didn't. They were just together last night.

"I know. Now, go on and scurry, lover boy." Rapunzel said before hanging up, leaving Jack hanging.

"Hey, was that Rapunzel?" Hans asked as he came back from the toiletries and sat down next to him.

"Why can't she say that she misses me... or that she loves me back?" Jack asked with desperate in his tone.

Hans felt uneasy. "I'm sorry, Jack. But that's just how Punz works..."

---

Boy Meets Girlजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें