Chapter 16: Who Are You?

As Anna dragged Elsa around a dress shop, Elsa just kept quiet and only answered when Anna asked her something.

"Hey, are you okay?" Anna asked, stopping to sit down at a 'rest stop'.

The blonde was alarmed at first, but settled down and sat next to Anna as she said, "I don't know, Anna. Whenever I see or even hear... Rapunzel and Jack being together... happily... I..."

Ocean blue eyes followed Elsa's gaze and almost gasped out loud. "You're not jealous, are you?" Anna asked.

"What?! I'm... not jealous."

"Elsa, you hesitated. We've always said that hesitation is never a good sign." Anna huffed.

Anna was right. Hesitation was never a good sign. But... does that mean that Elsa is jealous? Does she want Jack back? No, no, that's...

---

At Burger King, Rapunzel and Merida just sat at the same booth and waited for the sisters to come back. Merida was asleep, so Rapunzel saw the chance to talk to Jack privately.

"Hello, Jack?" Her voice was small and frightened. She wasn't ready yet.

She didn't love Jack. No. Absolutely not. Jack was just a nice guy to her. But that didn't change the fact that he's friends with Eugene, that he's another playboy .

Rapunzel knew those types of guys. She knew what they were like.

"Rapunzel! Baby! Are you okay? You sound... worried!"

"I'm fine--"

"Are you at the hospital or--or something? Did you get in an accident?! I'll come right away!"

Rapunzel took a small breath before saying, "I'm fine. I just uhm... need to talk to you."

"O... oh. About.. ehem... about what?"

She thought about it for a while... and maybe a talk wasn't so bad. It was just  small talk. No harm will be done.

"About..." Rapunzel started. "...us."

---

Hans, Hiccup, and Jack were laughing at Kristoff before Jack received a call, and he immediately stood up, and walked somewhere with less people.

"Ah, there he goes. Being a lovely boyfriend." Hans laughed.

Hiccup furrowed his eyebrows as he looked like he was pondering, which Hans noticed and questioned, "What's going on with you?"

"I'm just wondering... what happened with Rapunzel and Eugene that made them change?"

Hans' smile faltered, but he chuckled nervously, "Is that a question?"

But Hiccup didn't crack a smile as he kept a stern look on his face. This was serious.

Hans sighed as he rubbed his nose bridge, contorting his face for what ever were to come after what he was going to do.

It was the junior high's prom night.

Though Eugene and Rapunzel were freshmen, they found a way to attend the prom. Through Eugene's contacts.

The Stabbington brothers, twins, were juniors and weren't really friends with Eugene but they were on good terms.

And seeing Rapunzel so excited for prom, despite not being able to go, made Eugene want to allow her to attend. So, he set up a plan to make prom a dream come true to Rapunzel, his dear Rapunzel.