Chapter 10: Colossal Fight

"Come on, don't tell me you're defending her!", Eugene laughed as he set down the controller and stood up to tower over Jack.

"You know what?", Jack spat, "I know for a fact that you dated her!"

"What?", Hiccup muttered as he, Hans and Kristoff watched.

Eugene just looked at him intently with his eyebrows furrowed and face all tensed up.

"Haha..", Jack laughed with a husky timber voice. "You broke her heart, didn't you? Cheated on her, perhaps? Abused her, maybe?"

"You don't know anything about that night, Overland!", Eugene shouted, which caught Jack off his guard. "She was my one and only and don't you dare say that I cheated on her!"

Before Jack or any of the others could say anything, Eugene grabbed his jacket and took off.

---

"So, Jack already asked you out?", Elsa said, pacing back and forth in Rapunzel's room.

Merida, Elsa and Anna came as soon as Rapunzel informed them about what happened with her and Jack in their group chat.

"Well, he wasn't kiddin' tha' he'd ask ya out tu da prom.", Merida muttered and sat on her bed.

"He asked me in a seemingly sincere way, actually. It was quite nice to see him grow from his jerky self.", Rapunzel sighed.

"Oh, no. No, no, no, no.", Anna groaned.

Elsa gasped. "Don't.. tell me.. that you like him?!"

Rapunzel gave her a look and shook her head. "That's stupid. I'd never like him."

"You like him!", Elsa exclaimed.

"Nev'r expected tha'ta happen.", Merida commented.

"I do not! Look, Elsa.. you told me to break his heart and not mend it. If I do like him, which I don't, it doesn't matter.", Rapunzel said as she went over to Elsa and hugged her.

Elsa slowly took a deep breath and hugged her tightly.

"Hey, Mer. Wanna hug, too?", Anna sweetly smiled as she spread her arms out.

"No.", Merida raised an eyebrow at her, making Anna frown. "Och, fay'n.", she groaned and Anna hugged her.

"Don't you even think for a second that I like him.", Rapunzel whispered.

Elsa chuckled lightly and pulled away and softly said, "Hey, it's okay if you like him. But just make sure that you won't get your heart broken. Again."

Rapunzel just furrowed her eyebrows.

"Ay'll beh goin' now! See ya guys tomarrah!", Merida said as she hugged each of them and walked out of the house.

Anna and Elsa also left after Merida did.

Rapunzel looked out her window where she was hoping to see Jack. And she did.

He was all alone as he sat on his bed and played with a football. But the thing was that there hung a perfectly close to mint tuxedo on his cabinet's handle.

She gasped as her eyes widened.

---

"What am I gonna do?", Jack muttered to himself as he tossed his football around and stared at the tux.

Then, he almost acted surprised when he heard his window get hit by a 'rock'. He looked out to see Rapunzel smiling at him, holding an eraser.

He opened his window.

"For what do I owe this pleasure, milady?", Jack smiled.

"Yes.", Rapunzel reflected his toothy grin.

"'Yes', what?", he raised an eyebrow.

"I'd love to go to the prom with you.", she chuckled. Jack was taken back at this, so he asked, "Why?"

"I uh..", she nervously laughed as she bit her lip. "..might have actually fallen for your trick."

Jack gasped laughingly.

"Well.. I love you."

---