chapter 3

I was pulled awake by someone roughly shaking me. "What the hell!?" I yelled when I opened my eyes and finally managed to pull away from whoever it was shaking me. I looked over and my luck scale dropped 10 below.

"Oh....Yes master?" I said reluctantly. He was giving me a cold dead stare and it made me cringe in fear.

"Didn't I warn you about talking to me that way?" I frowned.

"Yes. But would you like it if you was shook like a rag doll like that?" He raised his hand and I closed my eyes waiting for the blow. A second later I was flying off the bed. I cried out when I landed harshly on my back. I opened my eyes and sat up. My vision swam for a second but then it calmed down.

"Get up!" He growled. I slowly pulled myself to my feet and looked at him straight in the eyes just to let him know that I still wasnt scared of him. He looked amused for a second before the expression disappeared. "Today you're going to clean all of the guests room down this hall and through the second and third floor. Once you're through with that you're going outside and you're going to clean the courtyard spotless, pull the weeds out of the flower garden and then water it. Do you understand?" Holy crap! He expects me to do all that! I'm not an animal! Urg!

As much as I wanted to tell him off I didn't. I didnt want to be smacked again. So I just said "Yes master" and walked away. I started on the first guest room and moaned. It was dusty and way out of order. The sheets were bloody and there was blood on the floor as well. It made me sick. This was probably a result of one of the Prince's parties. Every time he has one something happens. Either a slave is killed or she is very badly injured. Stories spread fast and yes even slaves hear them. Every time I heard one it would make me sad that Blake would let someone do that to his slaves. A vampire's slave is supposed to be personal property. Especially the personal slaves. But the most Blake ever did was get a new slave to replace the one who was killed. Maybe he killed the slave himself. It wouldn't suprise me. He's done it plenty of times before.

This room is no doubt the place where his most recent slave, besides me, was killed. I cringed and fought back tears as I went and got a bucket of soap and water and a rag to wash the blood off of the floor and walls. Why didnt he just clean up this mess himself. How can he be so heartless!? I felt myself gag as I started on the first large puddle of dried blood. It slowly rubbed away clean onto the rag. I washed the rag out and started on the other spots.

By the time I had finished cleaning the blood off the walls and floor I was crying. It was just so sad. When I was finished I got the dirty bloody sheets and took them to the trash. As I was walking to the trash, not paying attention to anyone or anything, something ran into me. I stumbled backwards and lost my footing. "Ah!" I cried as I started to crumble to the ground. Before I could fall someone wrapped the arms around my waste and steadied me. I froze and looked up with wide eyes. My eyes grew even wider as I saw who I walked into.

Talk about sexy! He chuckled. "Are you ok?" He asked. I nodded and pulled away from him.

"I'm fine!" I mumbled.

"So you're Blakes new slave?" I scowled.

"How do you know?"

"Well considering the fact that you're carrying the bloody sheets from the room where he killed his last slave, its kinda obvious. He doesnt let anyone but his personal slaves clean that room." My face paled. So it was HIM that killed his slave? I gulped. I'm next.

"Oh." was all I could say. My heart was beating rapidly but I shook it off. Death has never bothered me before. So why was it scaring me now? "Who are YOU?" I said looking pointedly at him. He smiled.

"I'm Jason. I'm one of his slaves." I raised an eyebrow.

"I didn't know vampires owned men slaves."

"The top ruler vampire families do. They keep men to cook, do the hard outside work, and to be doctors."

"Nice." I said.

"I'm a doctor by the way."

"What use do vampires have for doctors." He shrugged and frowned.

"They keep us here mostly to run the blood banks and to fix wounded slaves that they dont want dead. Most of the time though....Blake doesnt care." Theres no suprise.

"Yeah well...It was nice talking to you Jason but I have to get back to work." He nodded in understanding. "Nice meeting you...." I chuckled. "Jasmine." He smirked. "See you later Jasmine." And with that he walked away.

*************************************************************************************************************************

Its about time I get this chapter out. haha. Was it boring,stupid, interesting? Tell me what you guys think about Jason in the comments please! Vote, comment, and fan! Oh! And please go check out my other story! Its called Break These Chains (an assassin love story) please go read it and tell me what you think! Bye!