Contest for Alternate Ending

Hello fans! I know that there's probably several of you who are not satisfied with the ending of this book. So I've decided to hold a competition if you guys are interested. I'm going to allow you guys to write an alternate ending and send it to me. However, I do have a couple of rules. It is impossible for people to turn into vampires in this world, so Jasmine can not become a vampire. The writing can be in Jasmine's point of view, or in Blake's or in third person. But be warned for if you decide to do a POV in Blake's: I am very picky about reading a male's point of view, so if it's too feminine, then I won't pick it as a winner or top 3. The length has to be at least 2 pages but can be as long as you wish.
I don't have an official start or finish day for this competition because I'm not sure if anyone is interested in doing it, so if you're interested let me know in the comments orby personal messaging me! The one that wins will be published as an official alternate ending at the end of my story and all credit for who wrote it will be given to that writer. I'll post the top 3 winners on my profile. (I suppose you could kind of use this as a way to advertise your writing skills.) I hope that some of you guys are interested and I hear from you guys soon! Love you all!
xxx
Update as of 5/15/17
I've decided to give this competition about two months, so if anyone wants to do it, there's plenty of time. So far, I've only had a few that are interested! 7/15 is the finish date.
Also, I've posted a new story! I hope you guys check that out. As always, love you all!