Chapter 15

Hey guys!! I know I usually put my notes at the end but its whatever. Today I felt like putting them at the beginning because I have a feeling more people read them this way. I've been working on this chapter for a while and I finally finished it just now. Im really sorry for the long wait you guys and I hope the chapter isn't too short. I think its a lot longer than most of my others though! Anyhow...I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!! I'm starting to get to the good parts *wink wink* xD Love you guys! (in a non wierd way...)

Please VOTE, COMMENT, and FAN!! I'm going for at least 5 comments and 10 votes on this chapter. I might not upload until I get them...We'll see. I really hate being mean but I need more reviews on my story. I don't feel as though my story is all that interesting...Don't hate me...I really appreciate the comments I get and I hope you take the time to leave one for me and vote. :) Peace out. Now onto the chapter...

Chapter 15

"Nice to see you Sebastian." an angry voice said. The man holding my shoulders, who I assumed to be Sebastian, stiffened and let me go. I scurried away to go stand by the window. (which looked out over the whole front yard of Blake's castle. In my opinion, it's a really pretty view) Sebastian turned around and forced a small smile on his face. "Sure. You need to learn and control this slave of yours." He said smoothly. Blake looked at me with a glare and I flinched. He practically burned me with that stare. "I'm working on it. She's hard to tame." Blake said just as smoothly. There was a hint of coldness that wasn't in Sebastian's tone though. "I was in the middle of punishing her when you walked in."

Blake's entire body tensed. "I'm afraid that isn't your job Sebastian. She's my slave." Blake responded. "It was me she attacked." Sebastian retorted. "Why did she attack you?" Blake asked softly.

"I was punishing my slave when she pushed me away." Something flashed in Blake's eyes and he suddenly looked annoyed. "Ah. She's interfered with that plenty times before. But she wasn't attacking you. She was merely pushing you away." Blake explained.

Sebastian turned his eyes on me and shrugged. "I guess I'll let this slide for once. " He said. I sagged in relief. "That would be wise." I looked at Blake in shock. His eyes were narrowed. There was a hidden threat in those words that had a shiver running down my spine and those words weren't even directed at me.

The room was silent for several moments before Blake relaxed slightly and smiled calmly. The smile was obviously fake. "Now that this is all cleared out, you should tell me why you came." Sebastian grinned back. "There's rumors around the kingdom." Blake raised his eyebrow. "That never surprises me. What are they about this time?"

"People have been saying that your new slave was attacked at the party. That one doesn't surprise me. They also say you treat her better." Blake scowled. "I don't treat her any more fairer than the others. I just got tired of having to get a new slave every month. I'm trying to keep this one alive. She's actually a good worker." Sebastian nodded and a smile of understanding lightened up his face. "I see. That's quite understandable. Perhaps you should send her away and we can talk while I have something to drink before I leave. I'll even introduce you to Kaura over here." Blake nodded and looked at me. I'd never seen him so formal. Well...not really like this.

"Have you finished your chores Jasmine?" he asked me. "Yes master." I muttered. He had once told me how to address him in front of others. "Good. You can go to sleep or something while I talk with my friend here." For some reason it bothered me that he was treating me like this. He's always treated me like this! Well...if you don't count when I first got here anyways. He wasn't so nice back then...

"Yes master." I repeated in a mono tone as I turned to leave. "Oh! And Jasmine," I paused and waited. "I need to talk to you later in my office. I'll send someone to come get you when I'm ready." So he wants to talk to me now? After 1 week of constantly ignoring me? It's probably going to just end up another fight. But sadly, it wasn't an invitation. It was an order. "Okay master..." I whispered and I hurried out of the room before he could say anything else.

I jumped when a small voice spoke behind me. "Hey...Blake sent me to get you." I turned around gasping and saw Dayna. She laughed at my expression. "You look like you just saw a ghost." I smiled tightly, my gut twisting inside. "You scared me." I muttered. She giggled then she sighed. "Well you better hurry. He seems impatient today." I nodded and she quietly left.

I knocked on his door lightly and waited for a moment. When no one answered I decided to just walk in. Straight into a wall. I stumbled backwards and almost fell when a hand caught me. I looked up and saw Blake looking at me in amusement. "I never knew you were so clumsy." I rolled my eyes as he shut the door behind him.
"I'm not. I just didn't expect you to be there." He chuckled and then his face turned serious. "Sit down right there." He nodded to a chair and I quickly sat down. I wasn't in the mood to disobey him today.

He walked over to his chair and sat down. A long moment of silence passed before he finally spoke. "Why did you pull that stunt today?" I looked at him blankly.

"Do I really have to answer that Blake?" I scoffed.

"Answer me." His tone left no room for argument. With a bored sigh I told him.

"He was hurting a girl and I thought it was you so I tried to stop him..." "You thought it was ME Jasmine? That's even worse. Did you even look to see if it was me?"

"Uh...no..." I murmured. Now that I think about it, that stunt was pretty stupid. But I'd probably do it again. No...I WOULD do it again. Blake scowled. "I should punish you severely for that." I laughed. "Then why aren't you? You've never hesitated before." He opened his mouth to say something, closed it and looked away.

Another awkward silence filled the room. He didn't answer me. Finally, I broke the silence. "Can I go now?" He looked at me and his eyes were darker, like he was fighting with an emotion I couldn't read. "Jasmine..." He shook his head and sighed. When he looked at me again, his eyes were back to normal. "Go."

I quickly got up and walked out slowly. For some reason I didn't want to leave. When I got to the door I looked at him with a frown. These emotions were confusing the hell out of me. I hate the guy! But dammit! He's my blood mate. I shuddered at that thought. I still can't believe it. He looked at me and I realized I'd been staring at him.

Our eyes locked and the room seemed to shift. He didn't tell me to leave. He just stared. The fight from a week ago came back to me and I felt tears fill my eyes. Blinking, I quickly turned around and ran out of the room.