Chapter 20

Hey fans! I know that some of you are probably tired of the goals I put on my chapters for votes and comments and I'm really sorry for that. It's just that, as a writer, I want to know whether or not people actually enjoy my story. That's the only reason I do it. So I'm sorry if it irritates you or makes you angry.

My last chapter was really short and I put a really long limit on it. I've decided that wasn't fair so I'm going to go ahead and post this chapter early. The limit for this is 40 VOTES and 40 COMMENTS like the last chapter. Hope you guys enjoy! And again...I'm sorry if I irritate you. Peace! xX - Megan

******************************************************************************

Chapter 20

I pulled myself into a sitting position and put a hand on my side and winced. I could feel the wetness and warmth soaking my shirt. What the hell was that? Or, more like, What the hell ARE they?!

Something gripped my hair tightly and pulled me to my feet. I cried out and wrapped an arm around my side tightly. "And who do we have here?" A voice hissed in my ear. I flinched. "Whose slave are you?" Should I answer that?

"Who cares whose slave she is?" Another voice rasped. "She smells wonderful and she's obviously healthy. Let's just take her back and have some fun!" A chill ran down my spine and I felt disgusted at what he was implying. I turned around and glared at the man and hissed through my teeth.

"I'd NEVER be seen with the likes of you!" He stepped forward and before I could blink, he slapped me hard enough that I flew a few feet before slamming roughly into a tree with an impact that made me scream.

I sat there in a daze for a minute and my vision was swimming. After blinking a few times, my vision finally cleared up. "Ughh..." I moaned. I'm screwed.

"Boys I think you should take a closer look at who you're planning to obliviate." A familiar voice hissed. Relief spread through me and I sighed and looked up. Never have I been so happy to see him. Even though, I could barely see him in the dark, I could see his figure, and his blue eyes were glowing furiously.

"Uh..." The one who slapped me looked at him and took a few steps away. "Your Majesty...I swear we had no idea she belonged-" He never finished his sentence because Blake reached out with both hands at a blindingly fast rate and twisted his neck unnaturally. My mouth opened in a silent scream of horror.

Blake looked at all of them and even though I could hardly see him, I could tell he was glaring. "Now. Who else touched her?" he growled. The men backed away slowly. "I SAID who else TOUCHED her?" Blake yelled. I shuttered. The men stopped and looked at one silhouette who turned and started to run. Before he could even get two feet, Blake charged at him and in less than two seconds, had him pinned to a tree, his hand around his throat. I heard him say something to him quietly and then a loud cracking sound filled the air and the body dropped to the ground.

I tried to get to my feet but dizziness made me collapse back against the tree hissing as a sharp pain went through the back of my head.

Blake looked around at the other men. "Get out of my sight before I decide to kill you all!" He growled and before I could blink, the men were gone and I could hear their footsteps running through the forest and they slowly faded.

Blake stood there for a minute and then turned and walked over to me and kneeled down beside me and I could see a little of his face in the moonlight through the trees. His expression was blank and his lips pursed. "What did they do?" he asked softly.

"Nothing really...You got them before they could do much." I whispered. But I could still feel the pain in my side and head. He sighed.

"You're lying." he said flatly. I winced and then sighed.

"I have a cut on my side and he slapped me..." I whispered.

"Let me see your side." he said after a few moments of silence. I sighed and lifted my shirt slightly so he could see the gash. He hissed. "Damn it! Let's get you back to the castle." He wrapped an arm around my shoulder and helped me to my feet. My legs protested but I managed to walk with him and ignored how close we currently were.

After walking through the forest for a while, he broke the silence. "Why did you run out here?" I flinched. I could hear the anger in his voice even though he tried to keep it hidden.

"I-I don't know..."I said quietly.

"You're an idiot Jasmine!" He growled and I flinched and looked at the ground, feeling tears rush to my eyes. I tried to pull away from him and he held me tightly and kept walking. "You know how dangerous these forests are!"

I bit my lip and shook my head and decided not to say anything. I wasn't ready to talk about that right now.

The rest of the walk back to the castle was silent. Yet, his anger was suffocating, like I could feel it in the air. He took me straight to Jason.

Jason sighed as he looked my bruised cut side over. "It needs stitched. Looks like it was done with some kind of knife." I stared at him with wide eyes as he went around and got the stuff to sew me up with.

He looked at me and smiled slightly. "Do you want to be sedated Jasmine?" He asked softly. "You've had a long day and right now rest COULD do you well..." I smiled sadly and nodded.

He went around and prepared a few more things before preparing a sedative and walked over to me and took my arm gently. I winced as the needle broke my skin and laid down. My eyes looked over at Blake who was watching me with a blank expression and then my vision swam and everything went black.

When I came to, I flinched at the light and sat up, ignoring the dizziness.

"You should be careful." A voice said from beside me. I screamed and looked over quickly and then closed my eyes tightly.

"Bloody hell Blake! Don't do that!" I said through my teeth and for a second I swear I heard him chuckle. But when I opened my eyes, his expression was blank.

"Sorry." he said flatly.

I sighed and looked at the rails. "Why are you mad at me?" I asked straightforward and looked back at him.

He looked annoyed. "Do you really have to ask Jasmine?" he hissed.

"Well obviously I don't know why otherwise, I wouldn't be asking!" I yelled.

He sighed and shook his head. "I'm not going to fight with you today Jasmine. I don't have enough time to deal with you right now." He growled and before I could blink, he was up and the door was slamming shut behind him.

*************************************************************************

Here you go loves! Sorry about the last chapter...At least this one is a bit longer right? Remember. 40 votes and comments....Please don't hate me for wanting feedback on my story. Peace out...xX