Chapter 16

Hey guys!! Updating at last. This is probably one of the quickest updates I've done in a while. O.O Anway...I hope you enjoy this next chapter. It's last minute and I came up with it as I went... Please VOTE, COMMENT, and FAN!!! I'll love you forever if you do!! I loved the reviews on my last chapter and I hope to have more on this one! I'm going for at least 15 votes and 15 comments on this chapter before the next upload!!!   Peace out beautiful fans!!

I stared at my ceiling with a scowl. I hate what that boy (well actually he's a vampire...but still) does to me. I haven't cried over any guy in three years and I certainly don't want to start now. But you see...that's what Blake does to me. I'm good at hiding my emotions around others. I learned how to do that a while ago. But he brings out the worse in me. And even though I know why...It still confuses me.

"Jasmine wake up." I jumped and almost fell off the bed. I sat up with a scowl and narrowed my eyes at Blake. "I'm awake. Thanks for scaring me." He just rolled his eyes. "It's time to go to work." I moaned in frustration. "No...er...I mean...Ugh. Fine." I hissed. He smiled slightly and handed me a list. "You can eat breakfast first." I stared at him blankly. What the hell is wrong with him today? "Are you okay?" I asked.

I flushed when I realized what I had just said. He rolled his eyes again. "I'm fine." I bit my lip.

A moment of awkward silence passed before he spoke again. "Your food is in the kitchen. I don't have many chores for you to do because I need something from you. Come to my office after you're done." he said and turned to leave.

"Yes master." I muttered. I swear I saw him smirk before he disappeared. Why do vampires have to be so fast? I scoffed at my stupidity. That's like asking "Why is the sky blue?" or "Why is the grass green?" I chuckled to myself. Time to get today over with.

I moaned in content at the taste of the food in my mouth. Mmmm...It's been a while since I've had food this good. I wish I could have this every day. I finished off what's left of my delicious pancakes, eggs, bacon, and cinnamon toast and handed my tray to one of the servants. She gave me a side glare as she walked off. Bitch.

With a sigh, I took my list out of my pocket and looked at it.

Clean your room

Clean the bathrooms on the 2nd floor

Meet me in my office

My mouth fell open and I could have fainted. What kind of chores are these??? What the heck could be so important that he only gives me 2 chores and then tells me to meet him in his office? I blinked. Something is seriously up his sleeve.

I looked at the last bathroom and sighed in relief that I was finished. The chores didn't seem hard at first but these bathrooms are freaking fancy as hell. Looking at the last chore, I felt myself frown. What does he want? I don't want to fight with him today. I barely slept last night because of him. I seriously hope he knows that.

Fiddling with my hands nervously, I walked to his office and knocked quietly. I waited a few moments before I walked in.

He sat by his desk and he looked tired. I took note of the dark circles under his eyes and noticed how his normally bright eyes were darker.

"Close the door." he said quietly. I obeyed and stared at him questioningly. "What do you want?"

He looked at me and hesitated before he answered. I definitely didn't like his answer. "I'm thirsty Jasmine. Remember the rules when you first came here?" My gaze hardened and I glared at him. "You want to drink from me again?"

Memories from the last time made me shudder. He nodded. "I know you're probably surprised Jasmine. My delivery of blood is late and if I don't drink soon..." His sentence faded out and I knew what he was about to say.

I pursed my lips and looked at him nervously. "Fine..." He got up and slowly walked towards me.

When his hands touched my shoulders and he pulled me into his chest firmly, I shivered. "I'm not going to hurt you Jasmine..." he whispered softly. I looked at him with wide eyes. Where is this coming from?

He slowly pulled me towards him and I felt his lips touch my neck gently before he sunk his teeth in. First came the terrible pain and I felt myself cry out. Then came the pleasure. Slowly I relaxed in his arms as he drank from me. A few moments later he pulled away. His eyes were brighter and he stared at me tenderly. Then he leaned forward again. He wouldn't...This is NOT Blake!

At first I wanted to stop him but  when his lips touched mine, all of my struggles died and I felt myself slowly kissing him back. Theres no sparks or electricity. Nothing like that. Just a warmth that I've never felt before spreading through my whole body. A warmth that made me wonder what I ever saw in other guys....

******

"Jasmine wake up!!" I sat up with a cry and looked around. Oh god...What the hell was THAT?!?! I looked at Blake with wide eyes as he handed me the list. It was just a dream...

*************************************************************

Please don't kill me!! I'll get to the good parts eventually. I promise...But Jasmine and Blake are two very stubborn people...Trust me. VOTE, COMMENT, and FAN! Remember... 15 votes and 15 comments. :)

OH...and I'm sorry this is short....Even though the chapters are short though, I won't be finished with this story until I'm finished. Even if I'm at chapter 155 and I'm not finished I'll still continue till I am. Sorry though...Hope you enjoy anyway.