Hogsmeade

((I time skipped to the Hogsmede visit in the winter since nothing else was going on))

You, Asher and Bosco were walking around Hogsmeade looking for something to buy at the least when you walked into Honeydukes.

When the three of you made it out without buying the whole store after 30 minutes and Asher and Bosco went on their own to Zonkos.

Unwrapping a blood pop, you sat down on a bench outside of someone's house in between Honeydukes and Zonkos.

"What are you doing here, Miss (l/n)?" a monotone voice asked.

You turned to see that it was Professor Snape. "Oh, hello, today is our day to go to Hogsmeade. Annnnnndd my house is the one over yonder." You pointed to a two story house that towered over the post office in the distance, almost completely surrounded by trees.

"Then why are you sitting outside of my house...when you have yours?"

"I'm waiting for my friends to get out of Zonkos."

"And how the hell do you eat those vile things?" Snape asked gesturing to the blood pop in your mouth with suspicion.

You glare at him. "I don't know what you're thinking, but I'm not a vampire, even though I do tend to cover myself." to prove your point, you rolled up your right sleeve and stuck your arm out in the sun and it didn't burn.

Snape just glared and walked off in the direction of the post office.

About ten minutes later, you stand up and look in the direction of your house, sensing that something was wrong and longing to visit, you strolled towards the back of the post office and through some of the woods until you came to a clearing with your house smack dab in the center.

Standing two stories tall, it was a more rectangular building but it supplied you with enough space for living. Walking to the front door, you noticed that the front door was slightly open and you went inside.

"Next time, when you decide to break into someone's house, don't leave the door open."

You noticed a figure turn from the living room and look straight at you. "Professor Snape. What do you think you're doing inside of my house?"

He rushed over and looked down at you. "What are you hiding?" Snape snapped.

You raise an eyebrow and look at him. "Nothing at all, now answer me this, Professor , why do you insist on prying into people's belongings on a false hunch?"

Snape seemed to hesitate on his next statement, obviously thinking that he didn't have the ability to kick you out. "How do you know such advanced magic at your age?"

"I guess it's just... talent." 

"Where are your parents? If you live here, shouldn't they be here... as well?" Snape was asking too many questions for you to be comfortable and you knew he was trying to pry his way into your mind.

You pointed to the door. "OUT! NOW!" 

Snape looked at you with some form of curiosity before leaving you to tidying everything up, not noticing that he had found some important documents that you'd buried behind a bunch of papers and boxes.

~after leaving your house~

You met up with Asher and Bosco after they exited Zonkos and decided that it'd be better to not tell them about the break in, or that Snape lived between the two shops they went to the most to avoid any questions.

"Where were you? It looked like you came from the post office." Bosco asked.

You glanced at him. "I was just checking on my house and dropping some things off."

"You live here??" Asher asked, looking surprised.

"Yeah, I do...."

"That's so cool! Maybe sometime we can come visit you and your parents." Bosco exclaimed.

You hesitated when he said parents, but neither of the two seemed to notice. "Of course, maybe you could visit sometime during the summer."

The rest of the time you walked back to Hogwarts in silence, not wanting to break the peace that had settled.

~The next day~

Standing on the train station platform, you waved to your friends as they left for the Christmas holiday, eating a blood pop.

When you lost sight of the train, you started to walk back to your house in Hogsmede and decided to do a little Christmas shopping since you were alone.

Every once in a while you'd spot Professor Snape across the street from the store you were in squinting to see through the glass to try and see what you were doing.

Eventually you decided to sneak up on him to ask why he was stalking you. He couldn't give you detention on break, could he?

You caught him sneaking around trying to find you again and nearly scared him to death by coughing (on purpose to get his attention).

"Using the long way back to your house, or are you following me?"

He quickly spun around with his wand held out ready to use a spell, and when he realized it was you he stashed his wand away and stared at you like you were changing colors.

"You haven't answered my question yet, Professor." you said impatiently.

Surprisingly, he turned around, and walked as fast as he could back to his house across the street and slammed the door.

Hah... you thought to yourself That's what he gets for following me. 

You walked back to your house behind the post office, walked in and hung up your coat, and nearly flipped a table.

There was a man with long bleach blond hair, wearing all black carrying a cane going through the same things Professor Snape was the day before.

"Who are you!" You held your wand out towards the man and he looked at you in shock.

"Stupid Severus.......didn't warn me." You heard him mutter.

"I said, Who. Are. You."

"...........Leaving........" The man said before running out the back door and slamming it closed.

After fixing everything and making sure that there weren't any more people rummaging around your house, you hung up your scarf and took off your boots so you were only wearing a pair of long black pants and a (f/c) collared button up shirt.

"Those idiots, breaking into my house, they have no idea who they're messing with." you said to yourself before falling asleep on the couch.

~in dream~

You had that same dream, except it didn't end when you were branded...

The man snatched you from the chair and brought you back to where your parents were patiently waiting for your final trial to be over. And when they caught sight of your brand mark, they both glared daggers at you, then shunned you. You were the only one to ever fail the final trial since the beginning of time.

"If you kill a mortal child by your deadline, the council may consider letting you return and have your full life span, but until then, you are hereby banished to the mortal world."

The scene changed and you were now in an alley on some mortal street in London, all alone and still in your ragged trial clothes, therefore you looked like a homeless child.

~dream end~

Snapping awake and hyperventilating, you looked out a window and realized that it was sunset.

"Another bad dream..." you muttered "Only a dream..."

((Chapter three complete, I hope that I'm doing alright! Your dreams are slowly going to reveal your past and it's some crazy stuff, trust me. Adieu!))