The mark

Waking up the next day, you quickly got yourself ready and headed out the door with your broom, ready to fly to Hogwarts. Today you were supposed to get your new office.

Before you took off, you made sure that you had gathered all of your belongings that you wanted to put into your office and put them into a messenger bag that was slung over your shoulder.

"I did the same thing when I was getting my office."

Nearly jumping out of your skin you turned and scolded the man behind you.

"Will there ever be a day that you don't either sneak behind me or follow me somewhere, Severus?"

"The world may never know."

Done with what the Professor was doing, you kicked off the ground and sped off, knowing that He couldn't follow you that fast on foot.

By the time you got to Hogwarts, your blue hair was wind blown and your robes dried of the moisture from melted snow.

"(L/n). Allow me to lead you to your new office." Dumbledore said as you entered the castle.

You followed the old Profesor through many halls until you stopped in front of a arch like wooden door same as all of the others.

Dumbledore handed you a key and said nothing, allowing you to explore your new office.

After unlocking the door, you pushed it open with ease and stepped inside and gaped at the room.

It was a half circle  with a single desk at the far end with one office chair and two regular ones on the opposite sides.

It had a window to the left and a fireplace with a mantle to the right, an empty bookshelf beside it as well as a cushioned chair.

You turned to thank the Headmaster but he has already left.

Then you noticed a door on the back wall to the right of the desk and chairs and walked through that, leaving the main door cracked open.

These were your private quarters. There was already a bed with a dark (f/c) comforter set and a small kitchenette as well as a bathroom attached and another empty bookshelf.

In the center of the half circular room there was a simple wooden table and two chairs.

You took your broom off your back and propped it against the wall next to your bed and took a few books that you had taken notes in and placed them on the shelf.

At the moment, that was all you had, so you tossed your bag on the bed and headed off to the Great Hall, not noticing that your tie had come untucked from your vest and was loose from flying over.

~breakfast~ 

Taking your seat in between Severus and Dumbledore, you quietly started eating, noticing that your neon hair was getting noticed by a few staff members and all of the students. You scowled at Snape and he seemed to not notice.

A wave of pain came from your left collar bone. You grasped it with your hand and hissed in pain. Unfortunately, both Severus and Dumbledore looked over at you.

"(F/n), are you feeling alright?" The elder of the two asked

"Yes." Both said at once.

The three of you went, you didn't know why Snape and Dumbledore came but that didn't matter.

"Let me see." Madam Pomfrey said.

You grimaced, you couldn't hide it forever.

You undid your tie and let it hang loosely around your neck and unbuttoned your top buttons on your shirt, as well as taking off your robes and vest.