Malfoy.

"Now Severus, during the battle you won't have time to take aim, you'll have to just point and shoot. So I want you to practice." You told him.

"So I just-" he pointed the gun one handedly at a target and fired, the bullet nearly hitting the center of the tree.

"Marvolous job, I believe you're ready."

"You really think that I, Severus Snape, am ready to fight a demon war with novice firearm skills?"

You paused for a brief moment. "127%!" You replied giving him a thumbs up.

~Severus' POV~

Good grief. At this rate, I'll be dead within the month....

"If you say so." I said. "Say, didn't you tell me that Lucius invited you to dinner, (f/n)?"

As much as I didn't want her to go to Malfoy Manor, I knew she had to, otherwise Lucius wouldn't be pleased, and if I know that family well enough, one should never upset a Malfoy. If you upset one, the rest would come, wands ready for a fight.

"Yes, actually. I was thinking about going tonight. Thanks for reminding me, Severus."

(F/n) seemed to sigh and lower her shoulders slightly.

"Is there something wrong? Do you not want to go to the Malfoys?"

"No, no, Severus. I'm just stressed about everything that's been going on, the sooner I get this over with, the better. I need to go home and send Malfoy and owl telling him that I'm coming tonight." She replied. "I may ask him if you could come along, if you want of course."

I answered immediately. "Yes." I cleared my throat. "I mean... Well of course."

She laughed, with her voice of gold and said: "Come on now, Severus. Let's go hom- back to St. Raven." 

~when we got back to St. Raven~

I sat down and observed my newly acquired gun as (f/n) went upstairs to her study to write the letter.

She's quite amazing, but can I keep her safe? 

~several hours later~

"Ready, Severus?" 

I turned and (f/n) was at the bottom of the staircase dressed in a beautiful black dress that quite complimented her facial features. Er.... That looked nice. ((For men, it's a suit))

To look decent, I took the cloak part of my robes off and wore my simple black robes as always

(F/n) took my arm and we apparated in front of the gates to Malfoy Manor. I, for reasons unknown, had an odd feeling about this.

~Lucius' POV~

"Draco, go sit on the couch with your mother. I see her at the gate, it seems she's brought Severus with her."

10 year old Draco went and sat next to Narcissa on the black leather couch that stood in the centre of our living space.

I grabbed my pimp cane and exited the manor as one of my servants opened the gate and (f/n) and Severus entered.

"Ah, (f/n), glad you could come to dinner. I see you've brought Severus along." I said as they caught up to me and we started towards the manor.

"I certainly hope you don't mind, I thought you may want some additional information." (F/n) replied.

~3rd person POV~

So (f/n) and Severus had dinner with the Malfoys, every once in a while Lucius or Narcissa would ask (f/n) a question about security but other then that conversation didn't wander very far off topic.

"So, (f/n), you're only 12 and you managed to graduate in your first year with perfect scores AND you got a security job?" Narcissa asked.

"Yes, I don't believe that I'd have much else to do otherwise." (F/n) replied

"Well, you could keep living your childhood I suppose." 

"I would, but my parents don't make much money at work so I decided to start supporting the family more." (F/n) wished Narcissa would stop poking around and asking her personal questions otherwise she may accidentally let something slip.

~(f/n) POV~

"(F/n), do you mind if I ask you a few questions in private?" He glanced at Draco for the slightest moment and you understood.

Both you and Lucius stood up and he led you far back into the manor to what seemed to be his and Narcissa's room. He shut the door silently behind you and walked up to the window overlooking the back garden.

"Are you sure Draco will be safe at Hogwarts?"

"Well of course, Lucius. Why wouldn't he?" You walked slightly towards the centre of the room, making sure you were still within range of the door.

"Rumour has it that Harry Potter will be attending Hogwarts that same year. Well, if those muggles he's living with even let him go. I don't want Draco interacting with his sort."

"Why would he be in danger?"

Lucius turned and took a couple steps towards you. "I don't want any complaints from him, I hear them all the time. He complains about the simplest things like what flavour ice cream he wants, or if there's not enough. Although...." He seemed to pause and get a bit closer with every word he spoke. "With you around....that shouldn't be a problem." 

That's when something unexpected happened, you hadn't quite noticed that Lucius was getting a bit too close for comfort and he ended up grabbing you and pinning you against the wall, it didn't make enough sound for anyone else in the house to notice. He quickly grabbed his wand from his cane and put charms on the room to silence all sound and lock all the exits.

He had his hands back on you before you could even move and you struggled to try and break free from his grasp.

"Now, now, (f/n). How about we play a game?" 

"Nuh uh. I'm fine." You quickly said.

Apparently it wasn't a question.

Lucius put a hand low on your hips and slid his mouth by your neck, inhaling your scent. He licked your neck in a wanting way. 

You felt something touch you and you glanced down. It was Lucius. It was LUCIUS

"You're disgusting." you tried and tried to break free but his grip was tight.

Meanwhile, Lucius continued running his mouth over your neck and your jawline, the hand not holding yours starting to head further south then you wanted.

You did the first thing that came to mind, you used all of your weight and dropped to the floor, causing Lucius' hands to release you and give you a chance to dive between his legs.

"I may not have a wand, but I can stil fight, Malfoy." 

"Ah yes, but you cannot escape without it."

~Severus' POV~

"Narcissa, it's been way too long, I hope you don't mind if I check on them." I said, standing up in the process.

"That's fine, I believe they're in the bedroom in the back."

"Thank you." I gave a curt bow and strode down the hall with my wand slowly coming out of my sleeve into my hand- just in case.

I approached the bedroom door and heard no sound, I knocked. No answer. Tried again. Nothing. That's when I knew something was wrong.

((Alright, sorry for the late update, I had to think this chapter through and I was a bit busy. I hope Severus can save you from Lucius the Creep. As always! Adieu! -admin, Moony, and the Lost Boys))