Rebirth

Your head was engulfed with the light and for one of the few times in his life, Severus cried.
Severus looked through blurred eyes at your form as it grew taller, at least to Severus' nose and your eyes opened.
"Hello Severus. Miss me?" You stood and grabbed your sword from the ground.
"B-but how? (F-f/n) you were murdered by Vince!"
"Yes and no, I don't have time to talk now, we have a battle to finish." You replied.
~so 2 days and 3 nights the battle raged on, (f/n), Severus, Remus and the Lost Boys fought until every demon was vanquished, Vince was nowhere to be found after (f/n) and his' showdown.~
"So, (f/n). How did you come back to life? I thought you only had one life." Severus asked a couple days after the battle.
"You see, the Half part in my name is representing that I'm half demon, but the Lord part represents half -what they call- time lord. A time lord has 12 regenerations, with each regeneration comes a new face, new personality. Although, since I'm only half time lord, I don't change looks or personality when I regenerate, which is what happened a couple of days ago. Although I can change my height and appearance to a certain extent. I decided it was about time to be a little taller. Thing is with time lords, they have these time machines and can travel through time and space. But since I'm only half, I obviously don't have a time machine. But the way I travel in time is through my sudden blackouts and in my dreams. I go to my past, and my future. The blackouts are usually a warning about events that are soon to occur- like the Malfoy situation."
"How come you didn't tell me that before! I would never have forgiven myself if you had died!"
"Now now, there's no need to be upset. I knew this would happen some day and I planned on telling you but I needed the element of surprise. You see, up until a few days ago, Vince had no idea that I could regenerate. So your reaction was necessary to make my "death" believable."
"You shouldn't risk your lives like that."
"What else was I suppose to do? Let Vince kill everyone else?"
"No. But you shouldn't ha-"
"I had to. Remember, I'm older than you, I've done those kind of things before, I know what I'm doing. You have 1 life, I have 13, I can risk one of my 12 regenerations if I have to, you can't risk your life otherwise you'll die. My purpose is to keep people safe, and I'd have to live with centuries of guilt if I let someone else die."
Severus was speechless. He sighed and set his gun on the table.
"I suppose I should go somewhere safe then. I'll just go to my house in that muggle town on the street Spinners End. I won't hold you back and I won't make you worry. Goodbye, (f/n). Until September."
And he left. Walked straight out the door with his belongings and apparated to his home.
Sighing, you picked up the gun and chucked it at the glass on your back door, the glass shattered and fell to the floor, the gun lay in the middle. You shuffled over to the glass, tossed the gun aside, and laid down. In the glass, staring at the ceiling blankly.
~Severus' POV~
If she wanted me to be safe, I suppose I should just lock myself away. She shouldn't have thrown one of her lives away like that.
I sank into the couch and stared at the walls covered in books with leather covers in shades of black and brown.
Am I really that important? That someone would throw away their life for me, Severus Tobias Snape, the loneliest man on the entire planet. No, I can't possibly be. I'm not worth that much to any human being on this known earth.
I didn't feel like eating, I sat for hours in the same spot on that couch. I would wait for all eternity, it's not like I have much else to do.
~Your POV~
You laid in the glass for 6 hours. Remus came downstairs 2 hours earlier and tried to talk to you but you continued to stare blankly at your ceiling.
What have I done? I've always looked after Severus and now he's upset. I'm no better than Vince- tossing everything and everyone he's ever known away.
"Are you done now so I can clean up that glass. I don't want you to hurt yourself, (f/n)." Remus asked.
You glanced over at him. "No. I've made a horrible mistake."
"(F/n), you can make it up to him. Just go and say sorry."
"As if he'll accept any apologies now. He nearly lost me like he did Lily and I never told him about my regenerations. He's upset, Remus, but he'll eventually think it over. I've had to do this sort of thing before."
Remus grimaced at the mention of Lily's name, but agreed.
"My body needs rest after regeneration and I haven't had much time to do that so I may be out for a bit, Remus."
"Alright, I suppose I'll make us something to eat for dinner."
Remus walks into the kitchen and starts to cook as your eyes slowly close and all you see is blackness.
"Hello, (f/n). Did you think I'd be gone for good?" You hear a chuckle. "Of course not, and I'm going to be invincible once I get my hands on your powers. I'll make sure you stay dead this time."
"You can't. It's impossible. You should give up now."
"Do you think your little friends will come and save you?"
You paused, deep in thought.
"At this point, who knows."
More laughing, more menacing this time, much louder.
"Face it little bird, nobody's going to save you. You may as well give up. Stop believing that someone will save you. You've been here for months, nobody's coming."
You woke with a start, darting up from your position laying on the glass. It was pitch dark in your house, you figured that Remus made dinner and went to bed hours ago.
Standing up, you felt your stomach grumble loudly and your legs tremble underneath you.
You made way for the kitchen and noticed that everything looked different than it had earlier that day, dustier and less food.
Nevertheless, you made yourself some food, ate, then looked around.
The window you had shattered was fixed and most of the shattered glass had been cleaned up except for the small bit you were laying down on. Most of everything in the house looked as though it hadn't been used in a couple of weeks.
"Remus? Are you here? Remus?"
No response. He must be out at the moment.
Little did you know he was trying to convince Severus to come over and apologise. Little did you know that you were asleep on that floor for weeks, Remus constantly being worried about you.
~3rd person POV~
"Severus, open this door!" Remus pounded on Severus Snape's front door once more.
"No!" A voice replied- weak but angered- from inside.
"Fine! Then I'll bust down your door Severus, and don't complain when I do." Remus took out his wand and waved it at the door, it flew open to reveal an incredibly pale Severus slouched on his worn couch. Remus closed the door and looked at him in shock.
"Has she...given up...yet?" He barely whispered- now that Remus was in the house.
"She hasn't woken up yet Severus! It's been weeks! I cleaned the glass but she's still sitting there! Just be a man and apologise already!" He paused. "Have you even gotten up?"
"No......obviously..and....I'm not....apologising.....until she does....for not telling....me earlier..." He took a deep and shaky breath. "I don't.....apologise....to those...who keep secrets..."
"Well if you're not going to apologise, at least get up and make yourself a bit more life like! You're paler than death himself! Eat something Severus!" Remus flung open cupboards, yanking food out and preparing it as Severus sat up a couple of inches. "Just so you know, Severus, I'm not doing this for you, I'm doing it for (f/n)'s sake. She was crushed, just so you know."
Severus seemed to take this into account as Remus prepared a meal. Severus eventually ate and started to get the small amount of colour he had back to his skin and he was able to talk without so many pauses.
"Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going back to make sure (f/n) isn't dead." With that, Remus left Spinners End and apparated back to St.Raven to see what he'd been waiting for for weeks. (F/n) was awake.
"Remus? How long have I been out? Regeneration takes a toll on my sense of time."
"(F/n)! I've been so worried! You've been out for weeks! I just tried to get Severus to apologise but he looked deader than death. I fixed him up but he refused to apologise."
"Well...seems like he's made his decision then."
"So you're giving up?" Remus asked.
"He'll come to his senses. Until then, I'll give him the cold shoulder."
~fast forward~
The summer vacation is over, you weren't the same ever since the war. People kept asking how you got so tall all of the sudden.
"Growing charm." You told them, they seemed to believe it even though it was a white lie.
It was the beginning of term feast and you sat in your normal spot in between Severus and Dumbledore, Severus hadn't arrived at the feast yet.
Your stomach was growling through the sorting, familiar faces at the house tables. The Weasley twins- who haven't caused you trouble...yet, Cedric Diggory- he seemed pretty important -you had no idea why- but he did, as well Bosco and Asher- they seemed to have noticed your sudden growth over the vacation.
Towards the end of the sorting, Severus strolled in from the staff door so silently that you hadn't noticed him until the feast began.
((I have to stop it here my peeplings, I want stuff to write in the next chapter. But you'll see what happens. If you have any ideas that you may want to see in the story, put it in the comments and I might add it. Note: I said might, so don't get disappointed if your idea doesn't make it in, it doesn't mean it's bad, it just means it probably doesn't fit in with my plot. As always! Adieu! -admin, Moony, and the Lost Boys.))