A dream or an image?

~in dream~

Opening your eyes, you gazed at your house, this was the day that you had completed it.

You looked it up and down, taking in all of the details of the sign you had carefully placed towards the top. St. Raven.

"It's perfect!" You exclaimed as you entered your newly completed home.

"It's bigger on the inside!"

With a sigh, you plop on the couch, of course, you had nobody to share your creation with, you had no friends. You'd just have to keep the joy of St. Raven to yourself.

That's when the scene changed to when you met a young boy that was maybe 5 years old that had jet black hair and onyx eyes.

Being much taller then him, you had to look down and the other, having to look up at your (s/t) face and (e/c) eyes.

"What's your name?" You asked the boy.

"Severus Snape. What's yours?" He replied with a childish grin.

"(F/n) (l/n)." You set your hand on his head. You could see a sparkle in his eyes that you had never seen in any others before. Joy in meeting someone new, whether they were significant or not.

"Do you want to be friends with me?" Severus asked.

"Of course I'll be your friend, Severus. Always."

Next, your dream shifted to when you had first met Moony when you were fishing.

"I've almost got it!" You cheered as you tugged on your fishing rod.

But alas, the fish on the end was far too strong and snapped your line, making you fly back on the bank.

"Awww. I was so close." You hung your head and set your rod next to you.

"Why are you upset?" A voice asked.

Turning, you answered the unfamiliar voice.

"The fish that was on my line got away and broke my fishing line."

Finally, the man you now knew as Remus Lupin stepped out from some trees with his hair slightly ruffled and an unopened bar of chocolate in his hand held out to you.

"Here, eat, you'll feel better."

Accepting the treat, you let him sit next to you.

"You can call me (l/n)." You told him.

After, the scene changed AGAIN. This time, to Hogwarts when you first met Professor Snape. But this time, you were in his thoughts.

Where do I know her from? She seems so familiar.....

~dream end~

You woke with a start and realized where you were and you relaxed.

"I remember now. He was the boy named Severus Snape." Knowing this warmed your heart for an unknown reason, it lingered a while after and you enjoyed it. It was an unfamiliar feeling.

Since it was only 5:30, you layed back down in your bed, hoping to get at least another hour of sleep.

"Maybe I'll dream again."

~another dream~

You were at the Yule ball. But it wasn't the one from this year, it was from the next.

You wore your usual uniform but instead of your usual dark (f/c) vest, you wore a frost white one along with a matching bow tie and black button up shirt.