Summer time

It was now the day before summer vacation began and ever since the incident in January there was no sign of Vince.

Your job was to make sure everyone got to the train.

"(F/n)?" Bosco asked.

"Yes, Bosco?"

"I- I u-uhm-" he quickly pecked you on the cheek and ran onto the train, leaving you confused and touching where he kissed you.

Asher waved goodbye to you from the train as it pulled out of the station and you watched until he dissapeared in the distance.

"Stay safe you two." You whispered, even though they couldn't hear you.

Then, you had a bigger surprise.

"(F/n)!" You heard a voice chime from a couple feet behind you.

"Remus!" You turned and ran towards your friend, giving him a hug.

"How's everything been at The Hut?"

"It's been empty,  like normal." He replied.

"Have any summer plans?" You asked.

"No, do you?"

"Not as far as I'm concerned. I'm just ready to go home."

Behind Remus, you saw Snape walk in the station with a black suitcase and apparate away, most likely to his home in Spinners end where you first met him.

"Do you mind if I stay with you? Neither of us have plans and we're both on our own otherwise."

"Of course! I think you'd love St. Raven!"

You and your long time friend rode your broom back to St. Raven (the name of your house in Hogsmede) and you let Moony stay in the upstairs guest room.

"If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask, ok?"

"Alright, thank you, (f/n)."

Letting Lupin get some rest, you headed over to your study to read a book you had been meaning to start.

~several hours later Lupins POV~

I walked into the study as I was trying to find (f/n) and find her I did.

She was fast asleep in a chair with a book opened face down in her lap with her hands rested over it.

I carefully moved her hands off of the book, put a bookmark in it, and placed it on the desk.

Picking her up, I brought her to her room downstairs and placed her under the (f/c) covers of her bed.

"Good night, (f/n), sleep well." I pecked her on the forehead and left the room, closing the door silently to not wake her.

I eventually laid back down in my bed and fell into a deep sleep.

The full moon was coming soon.

~in the morning your POV again~

You woke up in your bed, covered by the (f/c) comforter.

I must've fallen asleep while reading in the study, Remus must've brought me down here.

Getting up and stretching, you yawned and walked to your kitchen to start breakfast.

Lupin was already sitting on your couch, reading a book.

"Good morning, (f/n). How did you sleep?"

"Good, as always. Thank you for, er, moving me last night." You started to make toast and bacon.