Moony

The next day, just before the sun came up, you got dressed in a pair of black pants, a button up white shirt, and your vest and robes.

Walking outside, you mounted your Inline Bandit and took off for Grace town.

You could've sworn that you had heard another broom following you but if you looked back you held the risk of crashing into a tree.

Since this was a test run, you decided to make your ride interesting- and throw anyone following off your tail.

You dove down into the forest and flew at top speeds, dodging limbs and doing barrel rolls to avoid birds and other creatures midair.

Your (h/l) now blue hair was whipping in the wind and you never felt more alive. Taking another dive, you did stunts many could only dream of doing, like letting go of your broom over a branch and dropping back onto it just in time.

Finally, after a half hour had passed, you pulled back up above the tree line and looked back to see an either shocked or amazed Professor Snape following you on his broom.

"WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME??" You yelled back in the wind, turning forward for a second.

"I'M NOT!"

"THEN WHY ARE YOU NOT TAKING A DIFFERENT ROUTE? WHERE ARE YOU GOING?"

"BECAUSE I ALWAYS GO THIS WAY TO THE TOWN! AND WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT I'LL TELL YOU?"

"BECAUSE I KNOW YOU'RE LYING!"

Now on to a different subject.

"WHY DID YOU BRING ME THAT CAKE?"

"WHY NOT? IT WAS YOUR BIRTHDAY AFTER ALL!"

You flew off, trying your best to avoid your now co worker, but he kept up, even when you landed in Grace town and started running, broom strapped to your back.

"Stop it." You said, panting with your hands on your knees, looking up at Severus.

"Stop what?" Now he was just playing you for a fool.

"Stop.... Following me."

"I need to know how you knew it was my birthday yesterday. And how you knew that my favorite cake is chocolate."

"IS THAT SERIOUSLY IT?"

"........yes, Miss (l/n)."

"Don't call me that anymore! I'm your co worker now for Merlins sake! My calendar told me for some reason! And I guessed! Most people like chocolate!"

After staring at each other blankly for a moment, Snape finally spoke.

"Very well then..... (F/n)." He said before mounting his broom. "I'll see you at work."

He took off and you scowled, brushing snow off of your pants.

Eventually you found a street sign and it read: Gringotts ave.

Perfect! Now to find the light blue house...

Looking around, you spotted it a couple houses down and ran to it, anxious to finally see your friend again.

Knocking on the door four times, a man with sandy blonde hair answered and smiled.

"(L/n)?"

"Moony."

You nearly squealed like a fan girl as you wrapped your arms around him.

"It's been such a long time! I can't believe it's really you Moony!"

He held you by the shoulders as he examined you.

"You've grown so much, and you weren't kidding when you said Snape turned your hair blue!"