_chapter 13_

"it's a two hour drive to Doncaster. You could make a playlist for the journey. Another sing-a-long car ride?" Louis proposed with a smirk playing on his mouth, as he parked on the Pier's parking lot. The girls and I were about to have lunch at Fiona's.

"Don't worry, I'll make a good one. Might include some of your music."

"No. No music from us. I want to know what you like." He said. He was interested in my taste for music and that was just too cute.

"Alright." I opened the door and got out but as soon as I stepped the floor I turned around. "oh, where are you going to have lunch? You can come with us if you want. Fiona's has the best pasta in this whole Universe." I remembered.

"I bet it's not better than mine."

I laughed, causing a frown on his face. "you actually know how to cook?" I asked, trying to look serious.

"I make the best chicken stuffed with mozarella cheese wrapped in parma ham with some homemade mash potatoes. You'll love it when I cook it for you."

I don't know how or why but I started to imagine me and Louis in the kitchen. It wouldn't work, I'm the bossiest chef in England. Okay, nothing compared to chef Ramsay but I was quite an apprentice of him. I love his shows, I watched it with my mother, whenever she had time.

"well, just ask me and I'll be there." I smiled, staring at his eyes. Go away butterflies!

"we have to find a time then. Now go, you'll be late. I'm going to have lunch with Niall."

"oh really?" I was a bit surprised because just yesterday Louis was a bit jealous of Niall and me going to the football game together. "so I guess you're not jealous anymore."

"NoPe. now I know you're into me."

I was about to answer but he shushed me "and I'm into you too. 4PM. Do not forget!"

"I won't!" I shouted, as he got out of the parking lot.

I had to think about this. Louis Tomlinson was into me. What? The night before didn't even fit in my head and now he was telling me he's into me? It's like a bomb for my hormones. A big and great bomb.

I walked towards Fiona's and saw them, sitting outside, already ordering. I rushed my pace a bit.

"the usual for me." I said to the waitress as I got to the table.

"Where the hell have you been?" Hannah snapped.

"We were so worried about you! I thought you were kidnapped last night."

"kidnapped by one direction."

They all stared at me with a confused expression. "Jo didn't tell you? I met One Direction last night and stayed at Louis' house."

They gasped. Now I was getting the feeling it was a big deal.

I told them everything. Well they wouldn't let me NOT to either way.

"And also, I'm kind of meeting Louis' family again for a tea party. Oh and I'm going to a soccer game tonight. With Niall."

"You what?" Carly was so surprised I think she didn't hear a thing. The other two were just with their mjaws hanging down.

"You understand that you're the luckiest girl in the world right now don't you?" Jo asked.

I put a bit of tomato into my mouth.

"You what?" Carly asked again.

"Guys, im not hanging out with Jesus okay? Its just them. They are normal nice guys of our age."