_chapter 20_

I walked out of the shopping area to go home. It was warm and the sun was shining.

Hannah had stayed a little longer to do some more shopping. We decided to meet at the SA (we called the shopping area this way because it's a too damn long name to refer) at 4:30PM. We would go visit the house right away and when we returned, we would have dinner together and choose some furniture afterwards in IKEA, so Carly's mum would drive us again to the house. And once we were finished, she would drive us back home.

I wanted to listen to some music on the way back home but I didn't bring my headphones with me. And I didn't buy what Alex wanted either. He was going to be so pissed, I knew that. But it wasn't my fault. It was not my fault I met Louis on the street. It was not my fault some fan discovered him and interrupted our conversation. It was not my fault he was assaulted by more than 100 crying girls, with their 100000 hormones in complete excitement. My brother couldn't blame me for anything.

I was a bit sad with Louis. He just had put me on the side and started meeting fans and that was just not okay. It was rude and he did nothing to stop them. He did nothing to stop me from going away either so it showed off he didn't care about me being there or not. I felt hurt and not significant at all. But I did knew that that was normal to him. He tried to keep undercovered for a good time to talk with me, and it wasn't his fault either the girl saw him. Stupid fangirls' with super high vision.

I got home a lot quicker than I thought I would. As my brother saw me from his bedroom window, he got out of the room and made his way to outside. I tried to run away, but he catched me when I was just about to enter in the house from the backyard.

"Did you get it? Did you get it?" his eyes were wide open as he jumped excitedly up and down.

I looked at him with an unhappy face.

"what?"

"i got into the shop and the man told me it was sold out." I lied while watching his eyes loosing all the excitement he had 5 seconds before. "he told me there was a line of people to purchase the new mini car since last night. That they actually slept outside the store, waiting for being the first ones to buy it in the entire country. I'm sorry kiddo." I patted him on the head and entered. I think he didn't believe me much because he followed me inside.

"oh really?"

I turned around to face him. "yeah, for real."

He crossed his arms in front of his chest and pulled a mean face. Uh oh. "hmm... interesting. Sammy woke up at the same time as you did and got there by the time you supposedly should have got, 9:30. He told me he was the first to buy it there and there were many many left. Oh, and there was no line too."

I tried to speak but he cut me off. "are you thinking about a better excuse? Leave it."

"Alex-"

"do you think that I am that stupid? I hate you. I asked you to do something for me, a simple favour, and you didn't. Not to mention you lied to me. I hate you!"

And with that, he ran up the stairs, in maximum speed.

I heard the door shut. Don't play drums, don't play drums, don't play don't play don't play!

PAM PUM TSSS PAM PUM TSS TSS PAM PUM TS PAM PUM

I groaned loud. I just wanted to have a peacefull Saturday morning. I gave up. It was already ruined.

I walked into the kitchen, closed the door behind me in an attempt to not hear the loud aggressive sound coming out from my brother's bedroom and greeted mum with a kiss on her forehead. She was sitting on a chair, eating breakfast and reading a magazine.