Chapter 1

Bella's P.O.V

Good Morning London. It's Monday morning and we are starting a beautiful week, with The Hits radio. Let's start with the best pop group on the world, and here is One Direction with their single Kiss you. "Oh God please,kill me" I said in my sleepy voice.

Just to tell you, I don't hate One Direction or something (I even don't know them), but i really hate mondays. It's like the shortest horror story ever. I don't know why I hate them. Well maybe because I have to wake up at 7 .am., and because I have to go to work. It's not a fantastic job or something, but I need the money. And when I will have enough money, I'll go to a good college and be something what I want. Maybe a doctor or a lawyer. But the hardest thing by my job is the boss. I mean he's so rude and anyoing. I'm 100% sure that he hates me. So because I already told you about my work,I'm gonna tell you something more about me. So here's the deal. Just read.

So,my name is Bella,and I'm 18 years old. I live in London with my mom and my sister. We live in a quite big house, but I'm happy until I have my own room. Well, I'm sure you're thinking where's my dad. Well I don't talk often about that. He died almost 6 years ago in a car crash.This were hard times for me and my family. I still remember when my mom told me: "sweatheart...your dad..he died!" Can you just imagine when you lose a loved person.? My mum was crying for weeks just as much as I did. But then we calmed down and we started to live a new life, without my dad. Of course we miss him...a lot...but life goes on. It's somehow cool when three womans are alone in the same house. You know movie nights, talking about everything, eating, shoping

...So my little sister, Faith is 6 years old. She was 3 months old, when our dad died..Well, she will never know what a great man he was. I still remeber when she said "dady" it was so sad, because she will never meet him. He was really a great man.

So my second home is the hospital. I was there pretty much all the time,so I just call it like that..I slept there days and nights when Faith was little. The point is, she lives with one kidney and she can die in a day,hour,month..so we have to be very carefull..We are still waiting for someone who will give her a kidney. I'm not a sister, who's allways screaming on his little sister. I really love her and I don't want to lose her. I just feel that I have to protect her.

.The last woman in the house is 40 years old,and it's my mom. Her name is Jenifer, but her friends call her Jenny. She thinks that she's still young(which is good), but you know..she's laughing all the time (even when it's not funny), she can be so anoying. "Do that,don't do that!!". Do you know that? You probably have a mum like her at home. But the hardest thing with her are my boyfriends. She's angry at me, If I don't teel her my feelings or about my boyfriends. And than she's like:"Bella,I thouth we're friends,I thought you can tell me everything?" Seriously?

I really have to tell you this: One day, I though maybe it wouldn't be so bad, if I take my boyfriend with me to my home..to represent him my familiy...Yeah..my mom was so embarrassing.She told him about my ex-boyfriends. They were looking at my baby photos-I was naked!..well yeah..the next day he broke up with me, for no reason.I think he said:"Your mom is crazy!". And in that moment I decided, that I will never again bring a guy at my house (well,just if he's gonna be the right guy).

Wait I remembered something-a short story. It was 2 years ago, when I was in love with a boy. He was so beautiful, but he even didn't know that I even exist. And one day, he came to my house. He had flowers,yess..And I was so happy. Well I asked him:"what are you doing here?" And he said:"I came to visit the most beautiful woman in the world" I just blushed and laughed at his comment. I wanted to say:"ohh,thank you!"..but he interupted me and said:"where can I find your mom" He wasn't looking for me, he was looking for my mom!! Well she's beautiful for her age, everybody like her. But can you just imagine. I was so pissed off..and I just yeled at him:"Go fuck your self." Than I closed the door. In that moment I wasn't in love with him anymore. And my mom doesn't know about that.

And here we are again-the theme "boyfriends". Well I had a lot of boyfriends. Are 3 boyfriends a lot? Well we can say pretty much...I don't have a special tipe of a boy, but If you ask me:"Funny,good looking,nice smile,friendly,charming and maybe a bit of sexy body. But I never before say a guy like that..so welcome to my dreams.

I have a lot of friends. I have a guy bestfriend. His name is Josh. And he's very hot. I could be in love with him, but there's just one thing. Josh is gay. Why do all beautifull guys have to be gay. But I love him so much. He allways helps me, he's a real bestfriend. I have also a girl bestfriend. Her name is Rose. She's just wonderful. I'm so thankful to have her. Well Josh is a directioner. Anyone else?

Well I'm not. I know just a little about them. Lewis likes carrots and Garry he likes girls-I mean he had a lot of girlfriends.They are 5 boys. One is British and 4 are Irish. So,I know a little. Josh is allways talking about them..and I'm just like blablablablabla...And if he ask me if I'm listening,I'm just like"yeah,yeah.."..

So I love all kind of pop music and a bit of house music..So Josh and Rose are working at the same place as me. I forgot to tell you..I work at Starbucks,pretty cool huh.?! And when I said I didn't find the right guy yet..it means I'm a virgin..yeah go and tell the Facebook....So I think this is all about me (just soms things) Anything else? Ohh yeah..I love to sleep,so please exuse me. I'm going to fall asleep again.

"Bella,wake up, you're gonna be late for work" my mom yelled from the kitchen.

"An I was thinking about sleep.?I was roling in my bed for almost 5 minuts than I stood up and went to my wardrobe. Here we are again. I was standing infront of the wardrobe and looking in it like an idiot. This happens to me every day. I have a lot of clothes, but I never know what to wear. I just feel that my wodrobe is like a Sahara.

..So I took some red jeans and a grey laced shirt. And yeah you could see a little bit of my black bra. So the last thing to do. Make-up and hair. I went in the bathroom and put on some lipgloss and some mascara on my eyes. My mom says I look beautful whithout the make-up..but she has to tell me this, she's my mom...So I'm done with my face, let's start with the hair. I have brown,curly hair (ohh.and brow,big eyes..i forgot to tell). Shoud I put my hair in a ponytail..or just let them fall!?..emm let them fall! So I'm ready for work.

I went downstairs in the kitchen. I took an apple and kissed my mom and my sister on the cheek. My mum is allways saying we have to eat vitamins..yeahh that's one rule out of thousands in our hause..

"Have a nice day,sweetheart" my mom smiled at me.

"Sure mum, bye mum"

So this is what you have been reading. How my day starts, it' s boring...because it happens everyday..yeahh but when I went to work something happened.Something new..You'll see. 

___________________________________________________________

So what do you think about the first chapter?:)