Chapter 11

Just thought it was time too for a little author's note :D Be sure to check out "Five boys,One girl,one love",written by the awesome writer I dedicated this chapter to! :)She really wants some new readers and I want her to help with it,so just check it out.And if you actually read her story you can vote too :) ohh and I never actually wrote that but in almost every chapter you have a picture of how Bella is dressed in this chapter <33 so I hope you like it :)Now go on with this story :)

Hello guys :3 so here is it,the new chapter.I really hope you'll like it and if you like please comment and vote :) enjoy <3

**Bella's P.O.V** I was sitting on my bed while being on my computer. I quickly checked Facebook and Twitter and like always, nothing special. Just 3 new followers on Twitter. I quickly followed them back and logged my self out. I lay on the bed and closed my eyes. I tried to fall asleep and it worked, until my phone woke me up. I looked on it and it wrote "Ethan". I quickly picked up the phone. "Hello, beautiful" he said with his cute voice. "Hi, baby" I said with an sleepy voice. Thank god he didn't realized it… "You know I was thinking if we could go on the beach. It's a hot day and I'm sure you would love to swim!" he said and laughed at the end. "Em, yeah why not!" I laughed back. If I think about that, it's true I don't know when was the last time I was on the beach and last week I bought a swimsuit, so great. "Can you tell me when?!" I asked. "How about at 1.pm?" he asked and waited for my answer. "Sounds great to me!" I laughed. "Oh and before I forget, Rose is coming with us and she'll bring her boyfriend too." I didn't talk to Rose for a few days now. We were never best friends. And I never liked her so much, but now we can hang around more and maybe we can become friends. Well about her boyfriend… I don't know exactly who he is and I really don't want to know. "Great" I sad quickly "Than see you later babe. I will pick you up" He said and I could tell by his voice that he smirked. "Yeah," I said and hung up the phone. Me and Ethan were on the beach getting ready for swimming. He had a blue-green swimsuit that were kind off looking like boxers. And trust me he, had a hot body. Omg I mean his six-packs and his V-line. Well he was hot. He took our towels and the box with food and something to drink. "Are we ready to go?" He asked and smiled "Sure, but where is Rose?" I asked and looked at him. "Oh, she will come later," he said and took my hand.

We were searching for a good place on the beach. Well a lot of people were there and we had to walk a bit before we saw a perfect place. The spot we choose was sunny and there was a little bit of shadow so it was great. We sat down on the sand. Ethan put on his sun glasses and watched the sea. "Can you please rub me with the sun cream?" I asked while holding the sun cream in my hands. "Sure, everything for you babe." He said and took the sun cream. I could feel his hands on my back, it was a really good feeling. I mean a hot guy, who is my boyfriend is doing this to me. Well it felt good. I could hear he was giggling while rubbing me. "Done" he said and gave me a kiss on my cheek. "Babe would you go in the store to buy us some chips and some bonbons? We forgot it at home!" He asked and smiled. I looked around to find a shop. And it wasn't that far. "Sure" I stood up and gave him a kiss on the lips. I made my way to the shop. I went in the corner where I saw all the candy’s and other stuff. I looked at them. Wait a minute. When me and Ethan were little he was always eating this bonbons. Like really, all the time. In the school, when I came to him he was eating them, when we played he was eating them...well how were they called. I looked around for one more time. Maybe if I’ll see them, I’ll remember them. And yes they were there. "Skittles"- yeah strange name for candy. Well they were set very high. Oh the highest shelf. You should know that I’m small, and I hate myself for that...I'm only 1,69 meters tall and that’s small for me...well I tried to stand on my toes but I was still too small for the top of the shelf. I tried one more time, but someone grabbed the skittles and smiled. I looked at the person, and I never thought I will see right him. He was holding the packet of Skittles with his big hands. He was still smiling, maybe because I looked stupid. Who knows? He smiled at me with his dimples. "I thought you needed help!" He said and gave me the packet of Skittles. "Thanks, Harry" I said and gave him a weak smile. Last time I saw him he didn't looked that happy. Maybe his over me. Well now I'm totally happy that I don't need to be worried about him. "Em, what are you doing here?!" I asked surprised. "I'm here with Rose!" he said but than his smile disappeared in a second as he mentioned her name. He's the boy Rose is coming with. They are together? I tried to give him a smile. I don't know why but I had a really bad feeling in my stomach. Am I jealous? Oh for god’s sake hell no I’m not. I feel nothing for him. Nothing. "So you two are together!?" I asked and gave him a weak smile. He couldn't answer me. "I see you found Bella, Harry!" I looked back and saw Ethan and Rose standing there. Rose was smiling but her eyes were full of hate. Ethan wasn't that happy ether to see me alone with Harry. "Baby" Rose said and went to Harry. She kissed him on the lips. Well it was long kiss. And if you ask me this is too much. I mean she was like a monkey on him. But when she kissed him I had that feeling again in my stomach, and it was terrible. They broke apart and looked at each other. "Well now that we are all together, the party can start!" Ethan interrupted and smiled. "Yes" I smiled and I just couldn't wait to feel the water on my skin. And I will not ruin my day, because of the feeling in my stomach. Who cares. I'm happy. The time past quickly and we were having a great time. Who would guess. Well we were in the water and Ethan was so kind. Mostly of the time we were alone. I mean Rose and Harry, me and Ethan. Well he was very happy that I bought him his favorite candy. And we were kissing all the time. In the water and even when we were on the beach laying on the sand. He was laying on me and we were kissing. A really nice felling. But everybody were staring. Somehow I didn’t care, I 'm happy. How may times have I said that I'm happy? It became late so we decided to go home. Actually, we went in the hotel. And we will stay here until tomorrow so we can go on the beach one more time. Well we came in the room and it was a really big room. It was like a dream to me. We were hungry and nothing was there to eat so we decided to go and buy some food. I needed some fresh air so I said I will go down the street for some Chinese food. Love this food. "I will come with you, I will buy the food!" Harry said and looked at me. I looked at Ethan. He was staring at me. I went to him, and kissed him on the lips. "It's alright. We are going to get some food, that's all" I said. He agreed. I know how easy Ethan can get jealous.

We took Harry's car and drive to the chinese restaurant. We didn’t talk a lot. "You and Rose are making a really nice couple!" I said and broke the silence. He didn't said anything. He was looking on the road. Well if he's not in the mood to talk that’s fine. I looked out of the window.Silence came across again. We were listening to a radio, which played just romantic songs, which was a bit awkward. Like the song "In my Veins". If I would know how long we had to drive to this stupid restaurant I wouldn't go, and if I would know that we wouldn’t talk or something. We were driving for a while, and than the car stopped. Harry just stepped out of the car and went in there. Why is he in that kind of mood? "I guess we are here!" I said to myself and rolled my eyes. I went out of the car to the restaurant. We ordered some food. We were waiting for a while and everything he said was if I want something to drink. And if I'm honest, I don't need to talk to him, but somehow something is pushing me to do that. And I really don't want to feel so awkward because of him. And I wouldn’t mind if we will drive home without saying a word, I really don't care...The food was finally done, Harry paid for everything and then we went.

We were in the car again, driving and being quiet. We were both looking out of the window. I was playing with my fingers because I didn't know what to do, well I forgot my phone at the hotel. "Are you happy?" Harry asked something for the first time and broke up the silence. "What?" I asked confused. He looked at the road again and than back at me. "Are you happy with Ethan?" He asked one more time. If I'm honest I'm kind off confused now. Why this question? It was really strange . And I even didn't need to think about that. "Yes, I'm happy!" I said and looked at him. For a second our eyes caught. But then again his eyes looked on the road and mine out of the window. I couldn't help myself, and I just asked. "What about you, are you happy with Rose?" I asked while still looking out of the window. There was nothing again. I looked at him and he seemed like I will not get an answer. And now I was really mad. "For god sake, Harry. Is it so hard to answer.? You’ve been quiet for the whole ride like I've done something to you. I don't know why do you have to be such a jerk!" I said angrily. He looked at me surprised. But still nothing. "Great, now you are acting like I don't exist, you are so stu...!" "Bella, I am not fucking happy, are you happy now!?" He interrupted me. He was angry and he was talking a bit louder now. I could feel the tears in my eyes and I don't know why. I looked out of the window again. Time passed away as I said to him: "I'm sorry". After that, I realized we are back at the hotel again. We ate the food, talked a bit, but then we just went in our rooms. Me and Ethan were in the room laying next to each other. "Did something happened, you look different!" Ethan asked me worried. I smiled at him. "No, of course not!" I said and gave him a kiss on the lips. "I love you "I said and looked at him. "I love you too" He said. That was the last thing we said to eachother. We both fell asleep. **Harry's P.O.V** I was in the room with Rose, laying while Rose was looking at me. "Listen, Harry. If you want someone to think that we are together, you have to act like that. Okay?" She said seriously. "Happy? How could I act like that if I'm not happy at all" I said and looked at her. "Harry we are here to have some fun, I don't want to argue with you. Do as I say, you know what I can do,right? She said and gave me a kiss on my lips. "Night, baby" She said and turned off the light.