Chapter 8

Hi,guys so this is the new chapter :).So I hope you like it and please comment and tell me what you think. And please be honest. If you have some ideas,just write to me:) xoxo

**Bella's P.O.V**

1 month later...

It was a rainy Saturday. A perfect day to stay at home and think about everything. I was laying on my bed staring at the ceiling. Thinking about my life was the best thing to do right now. There are so many questions and feelings. Well my life is  not perfect. I mean it can't be because of my sister Faith, my dad, my boss and now the newest  and the most annoying  person on the world. Harry. This four persons are making my life really bad. Mostly I feel bad and cry a lot because of my sister and dad and I'm often angry because of my boss and Harry. But there are good things in my life too. If we can call it like that. Like Josh, my mum, Rose, and the new person. Ethan. I think that we can stay by the subject Ethan. So a month passed away,and things happened really fast. Me and Ethan had some dates in this time. Like 3 or 4 dates. And we shared a kiss...yeahh about that kiss. It wasn't a passionate kiss, just a normal kiss on the lips but anyway I felt butterflies in my stomack and a bit of fireworks. He was so cute on the dates and so romantic. I really feel something for him. I can say I'm in love with him. I know it's a short time, but still. And if he would ask me if I would be his girlfriend, I would say YES. A clear yesss. Omg...if you could just feel my heart bitting faster when I see Ethan's face..I want to be his girlfriend so much..

Yeah so about Harry...He makes my life hard..with all his charm and shit he does. Well he was in Starbucks every single day, flirting with me...but than he just stopped. We didn't talked anymore...which is not so good...I mean he was a good friend...and now..well he stopped writing  masseges to me and he doesn't visit me in Starbucks anymore. In one way that is good, because he was really annoying and yeah...yell but I kind off miss the conversation with him. I could talk to him about everything...I remeber the talk in the cinema when I felt sick. Well and when the other guys came in Starbucks, Harry wasn't with them. Like Louis told me Harry once saw Rose and he totaly fell for her. He said that they went on a few dates. But I really don't know if they are dating. Probably. I'm just so happy that he left me in peace. But I'm kind off sorry for Rose. Harry is just using her. Well we can't say it like that. Rose is just like Harry. Before I say something..I'm really sorry,what I'm gonna say aboout Rose. Okay so Rose LOVES boys. In bed. I don't know  but she was teeling me that she lost her virginity when she was 14 years old. But somehow I think that she really loves Harry. I mean the first thing she likes curly headed boys and the second she likes to have a boyfriend (in bed)-Even if he's ugly. Ohh and like a I know she left her boyfriend for Harry. His name was Daniell. But these are just rumors. I have to call her so she can tell me everything. I just hope that Harry is not  using her. I hope they are gonna be happy together. There's a thing too. Rose likes money and well Harry is in the most popular boy band and yeah well he has a lot of money. Maybe Rose is using him. Well kind off I don't know Rose so good. Of course we're good friends. We're not bff but still and she never told me her secrets but she, I don't know how to say this...well, she has two faces. Do you know what I mean? Once she can be friendly, once rude, once bitchy and she can act very good. Of course, I remeber something when she had a boyfriend, I think his name was Noah and when they broke up I went to him, because he's really a good guy and he was crying so hard and he told me that Rose said that her mom died and that she doens't know where she's gonna live and so on..yeah  which is not true. And  Noah's  familiy is rich. Well and she was together with Noah's brother. His name was Jacob. Well and of course she was lying. But Jacob told me that Rose didn't lie to him. She was so rude all the time and she only wanted money and sex. But anyway it's her life,right? She can do what ever she wants. Even with Harry.

**Harry's P.O.V**

Sleeping in my bed on a rainy day, just perfect. Can you just belive it, a month passed away and so many things happened. Like I've met Rose. Well I didn't met her. actually. She did. One day I just went in Starbucks and I just made my way to the table when she came with a hot cup of coffe. Yes and well and she spilled me with the coffee. And than she was telling me how sorry she is and that she wants to make it better so she asked me if we can go in the cinema. And I stupid guy didn't knew her so good, I mean when I saw her she looked really nice and hot so I just went with her on a "date". And nothing happened. But from that day she never let me go. I mean she's allways with me. In my apartment. Everybody is teeling that we're dating, but we're not. Well I went on a date with her, because of one reason. So everybody was teling that she's a whore. I mean she like boys in bed and because I didn't sleep with a girl for ages, maybe I thought I'll get her. yeahh and for now we didn't sleeped yet. She said that she wants something more serious with me. Everything would be allright,but somehow I don't like her and I know she wants to be with me, because of my money. And like I can say she's falling for me. I don't know, I hope she knows that everything that is between us is  JUST SEX. Yeah so people are saying that she left her boyfriend for me. She shouldn't do that. I'm really not gonna be with her. Well but she's so annoying. She's in my apartment every single day and she's allways kissing me. And when I say "Stop it, Rose" she just laughs and says "Don't be silly, Harry".I have that feeling that she thinks we're together. Well enough with Rose...I'm so pissed off because of her..gosh.