Chapter 13

**Bella's P.O.V**

"Bella, sweetheart, what's wrong?" Ethan asked and looked at me seriously. He came on the bed and hugged me tightly. I was looking at the bed, staying quiet, not knowing how to start. Let's just think about everything. My mind went back to the breakfast. When me and Rose were at the kitchen.

Those words, all the lies she said. About Ethan. If I'm honest when I think about them, I actually believe. Like it's real. I believe Rose, but that feeling...just… the words in my mind like: "You don't know, he's playing with you too, he just wants your body, like Harry, he never loved you, nobody ever loved you" I know I might overreact, but I love Ethan, and if that is true, I really don't know what I would do.

After the breakfast me and Ethan went in our room, while Rose and Harry stayed at the living room. And here I am, sitting on the bed, being sad, almost crying, and thinking what to tell Ethan. Nice day, huh?

"Come on Bella. I know something is wrong and you know you can tell me everything, right?” "I know, it's just..." I tried to finish the sentence but I started crying. Many people would think I'm overreacting, but if you love someone, you wish he would TRULY love you back. "Is it true?" I tried one more time, and looked Ethan in the eyes.

"For good sakes, Bella? What is true?" he took my hand and slowly came closer to me. He softly kissed me on the check. "Is it true that you are just messing with me? Is it true that you never loved me, is it true that you want my body just like Harry?" I said and I could feel tears running down my check.

I looked at him. He was quiet for a while. He was looking at me trying to think of something to say. "I...." He said and looked at the ground. "Of course I love you Bella. You are the only girl, I’ve ever loved so much. And I don't care about your body. I'm not like Harry. I'm not a player. And I'm not messing with you. If I'm lying now, I sware I can die." he said and hugged me so tightly, like never before. I could hear his fast breathing. "I just thought...!” he interrupted me with a kiss on my lips. "Don't you ever think about that again!" He said and looked at me seriously. "If you want this to work, you have to trust me!" He said and looked at me again. "I trust you, and Ethan I really don't want to lose you!" I said and looked at our fingers, which were intertwined. We layed on the bed and cuddled. "I'm here for you, and I love you Bella" He said and pushed his hand on my stomach. "I know you love me. And I'm sorry that I even thought that was true!" I smiled and gave him a kiss on the lips. He gently hugged me tighter and wrapped his hands around my whole body.

"Who told you that shit, anyway? Ethan asked and laughed like it's not a big deal. I really wanted to say "The bitch called your sister" but I just bitt my lip and said nice as I could. "It was Rose" I said and looked at the ground. "Yeah...I thought so, don't believe her. She's just telling lies." he said and looked at the tv. I stayed quiet. We were laying there for some more minutes.

I almost fell asleep with my hand on his shoulder, when Ethan giggled. He was looking on his phone and tipping something. "What’s so funny?" I asked and gave him a smile. "It's nothing, Rose just send me a message if we would like to play truth or dare with them. They are so childish!" he laughed. I stood up and laughed. "Well why not, I'd love to play it." I said and looked at him acting like a child. “Bella, really"? He asked and looked surprised. "Yeah why not, I mean just like the old times?" I said and took his hand. "Pleassse?!" I begged. "Okay, everything for you, darling!" he said with his british accent and gave me a kiss on my nose.

We went downstairs, while talking and laughing. There were Harry and Rose sitting in a corner, with popcorn and chocolate. "Well, look who's here. You changed your mind, huh?" She laughed. "Yes we did" I laughed and looked at them both. "Well let’s sit in a circle then." She said and moved closer to Harry so me and Ethan could fit in the tinny, little corner.