Chapter 14

**Harry's P.O.V**

He's going to use her!" Rose yelled "I mean he's man a whore!" Rose continued. When I heard her say that, I got angry. I grabbed Bella. Our bodies were touching. She was serious now and she was looking in my eyes. Her beautiful brown eyes were looking for my lips. I leaned in and softly kissed her on her forhead.Even thought I'd love to kiss her on the lips,I just can't do this to her.The whole shit Ethan did to her and now if I would.No I can't.She's drunk and I can't use her. I hope everybody I saw,I kissed her on the forhead as a sign that I truly respect her.

Nobody said nothink,after I kissed Bella on the forhead.For a while the game stoped.I took a chance and looked around.Rose and Ethan were still drinkind the vodka,and lauging and each other.Rose was yelling "let's the game begin" while Ethan was touching Bella's hand.His hand was moving up and down,then to her bra at the back.I looked at Bella,she was shaking,she had red eyes and she was pale.If I woudldn't she the little tear forming down her cheeck,I would thought she's really drunk and tha't she doesn't know what's happening around her,but she knew everythink. 

**Bella's P.O.V **

My head was hurting,I could'n feel my legs anymore and it was cold.I've drank too much alcohol in a very short time. I still know what I'm doing,and I still know what's happening around me-something of that.

Ethan came to me and he strted to touch my hand slowly up and down.I could see in his eyes the lust as he touched me.He made his way to my back and touched my bra.I stared to shake as he touched me,I just..I don't know why.?I don't rember what happend the last.I don't know what dares I had nothing.I just want to end all this shit.

"Let me show you some reall fun"I heard Ethan whispering in my ear.He lauged at the end and I could smell the alcohol.He tried to stand up and went to Rosse.He whispred something into her ear and she lauged.She looked at me,and than back at Ethan.I coudl read from her lips the word "okay". What's okay?Nothing is okay!I'm drunk-actually not that much,I'm tired,it'cold and..nothing is okay.

"Let's spin the bottle" Rosse yelled and did as she said.We were looking at the bottle which was spining aroud.I felt sick when I was looking at it and  it became more fuzzier.

**Harry's P.O.V**

Bella was drinking again.This is not good.She was laughing and it was worse than 10 minuts ago.Why didn't she stoped drinking?Why is she doing this to her self? "wooooow" Rose screamed and I looked at her. "Look at that the bottle stoped on us" she said and looked at Ethan. "So dare right,let me think?" she said. She was lauging and looking at the ground "I know,go with Bella in the room and make out with her,for 10 minuts!" Ethan lauged at her dare and stood up. "Com on Bella,let's have some fun!" he said and took her heand. "What if she doesn't want that?" I said quickly and stood up.He can't just do that to her. "Too bad,for her.It's not my foult if she was drinking thought,and you know what they are saying sex after alcohol is just the best.!" he said and gave me a cold look.Even if he's drunk he knows what he's doing. "Sex? she said making out,not sex!" I said angry "You can0t do that,she drunk and what if she doesn't want that?" I said and stoped closer to him. "Will see!" He said and lauged. 

"Are we going to bed?" Bella asked,while trying to stand up.She was shaking  and she couldn't stand well. "Yes we are going to bed !" Ethan said and kissed her on the cheeck. They went upstairs and I could her the door slam.

**Bella's P.O.V**

Ethan was holding my heand and we were going in the little bedroom.I layed on the bed.Ethan was standiing there and watching me. "Do you really think we came in here just to sleep?" he said a bit angry. "what?" I lauged with my eyes closed.I could feel he came closer to me. "Didn't you hear me.We won't sleep,we will have some fun!" He said seriosly. "I'm tired" I said and lauged one mire time.I could hear his laugher.He slowly came on the bed and layed on the top of me.He stared to kiss my neck. "What are you doing,Ethan !" I lauged 

"Having some fun!" . His hands slowly started to move under my shirt,and than back to my pans,when he opened the zip. "Ethan!" I said now serios.I couldn't see him clear,but I knew what was happening.He looked up at me.His eyes were dark,full of lusts.He put his heands on my legs and started to touch it up and down. "Ethan!" I said one more time now louder. "shhh babe,you wont remember anythink tomorow!" he said and stared to put down his jeans and shirt.Now he was just in his pants. I could feel my stomack reacting to that. He came closer to me and stared to kiss my neck and lefting love bids. "Ethan stop it!" I said  louder."Stop it."He was grabing me hard and he wasn't listening.I could feel my tears frorming down my cheekc.He grabed me even harder so it hurt alot.

"Please let me go!" I yelled.Why is nobody helping me? I could feel Ethan's hands squeezing my breats.He quickly put down my t.shirt and I was in my bra. I stared to cry even harder when he stared kissing my neck again.His hands were still massaging with my breats.He strted to kiss me on my lips.I keeped my mouth closed.You allready know that this is going to happen.I can't belive my own boyfried,would do that to me.

He left my mouth and let go of my wrist.I tried to stand up quickly but I couldn't with all the alcohol in my body.But he was faster,he pinned me again on the bed.He layed on me one more time. "Look what I have!" He said and pointed at his condom. He looked at me and said "Babe,I was waiting for this to long!" He was trying to put down his

 boxesr ,but he couldn't because I was screaming. "Please,someone help me!" I cried. "Nobody is going to hear you!" he said and looked at me cold.