Chapter 12

Okay guys,here's the new chapter.I hope you like it and please comment your opinion about it <33 And if you are allready here you can click the awesome "VOTE" buttom:).Ohh and now a short a  author's note.I just want you guys to check out the storie "Best friends for ever?" written by an amazing writer called kuds_j .And another story called "Kidnapped by 1D" writen by an also amazing writer "Becky_and_Rum_4ever.They would be very happy if you would check out the stories.And now please don't forget,make me happy and comment and off course vote:). And a really important thing all the pictures of how Bella is dressed is made by my bestfriend.If you want to check her profile on Polyore(where you can find all her awesome works) go on my profile there's a link to it <333Now countine with this story :) xoxo

**Bella's P.O.V**

I was lying in the bed and looking out of the window. The first thing I thought when I woke up was that I would see the sun shining right in my eyes telling me to wake up, but instead off that I got just rain. And it was raining like shit. Guess we won’t be able to swim today. Well we will just have to stay at the hotel and watch some movies. Can’t wait to watch something scary and then cuddle next to Ethan. I looked around the room, and I just stopped breathing when I saw him lying in the bed right next to me. He is so cute when he is sleeping. He just looks so peaceful. I smiled as I saw his face. I always thought how happy I am to have him. And how did it come that he chose me.

I didn't want to wake him up, so I quietly went to the bathroom. I quickly put my dirty brown hair into a messy bun. I pulled my lazy t-shirt and my panties off and turn on the shower. It’s amazing to feel the hot water against my skin. I stood there for a few minutes just enjoying it. I turned it off and grabbed my towel and put it around my body. As I wanted to open the door, someone did it before me. "I'm sorry, I should knock next time," Harry said and gave me a weak smile. I caught his eyes looking at my body, only covered with a towel. He's been staring for a while now. And I have to say I he wasn't the only one here who was staring. He came to the bathroom shirtless. Don't worry he had pants on. Okay I know I have a boyfriend, but Harry isn’t ugly or something. Well he is attractive in one way, but his inside destroys him. I can't help but watch the way his muscles move as he walked into the bathroom. He had tattoos, which I didn't knew about. I really liked the butterfly one. I was still watching. And I as a big idiot I am, didn't realized that he stopped watching me a long time ago. "I have to shower know, but I hope you enjoyed watching" he smirked. He had a smile on his face and his dimples were showing off. I could feel my cheeks getting red. "I have to go" I said and quickly and went in my room to put on some clothes. I closed the door, and I could still hear his laugh. I don't know but what if he things I'm kind off interested in him. Hell no. I still don' like him. Even if he has a good looking body, he's still a jerk. I looked at Ethan sleeping like a baby.

I grabbed my towel and started searching for some new clothes. As I found what I was looking for, I quickly dressed and gave Ethan a kiss on his forehead. A smile disappeared on his face, but his eyes were still closed. I went out of the room and made my way to the kitchen. I thought It would be a nice idea to make some breakfast tor the others.

As I came in, I saw Rose in the kitchen, preparing breakfast. Again, she's the one. "Morning," she said and smiled at me. "Morning, can I help you?" I offered my self. "Sure," she said and waived with her hand, showing me to come in the kitchen. I started doing a fruit salad, while she was doing some pancakes. "I am so happy, Bella" Rose interrupted the silence between us. "Yeah, I'd never thought you and Harry are going to be together, you never told me!" I smiled back at her. "Well who actually knew that I would meet him. I guess I'm the lucky one." She smiled and looked at the ground. I smirked at her comment. We were silent again. "Oh, Bella. You can’t even imagine, the nights with him are just amazing. You really should feel that" "You two already slept together ?!" I asked confused. "Of course, darling. I mean, you know how they talk about him. He's a man whore!" She smiled, but there was you know, I can't explain. I don't know why did I felt so strange after Rose telling me about the man whore. "Well I guess he's not the only one in the relationship who's a whore!" I said without looking at her.

There was nothing for a second, and I was 100% per cent sure that I've shouldn't said that to her. "Excuse me?" she asked. "Well you know how people are talking about you, but let's just forget about that!" I quickly said and went to wash my hands. "Well, congratulations, Bella. You're not so stupid as I thought you are. You're right I'm with him because of his career and his money and sex!" she was whispering so no one could hear her. I didn’t said anything "And you should know, he wants me. I didn't do anything to keep him by my side. He loves me, Bella. And If you darling think that you will get him, well than dream on, If you want him you have to beat me first. And I'd rather die than give him to you." "What? Who said I want him?" I said shocked after I saw the real Rose. Oh, come on...He’s a player.  I hate him, he is a jerk. “Do you really think someone believed you?" She asked. "I'm not playing as you are. And I have Ethan, he's my boyfriend and I'm happy!" I said a bit louder now. "Like you don’t know that he's playing with you too. Do you really think he feels something for you? He just wants your body like Harry and I really don't know what he sees on you." Ouch, that actually hurt. "I don't believe you Rose. I know Ethan loves me. Do you know what love is? And gosh you’re such a liar. Harry told me he's not happy with you!" I said angry like never before. “He said that to you? Funny...well maybe he thinks he has some chances with you!" "How many times do I have to say this: I LOVE ETHAN!!!" "Poor girl, living in dreams. I know my brother and I know his plans." "If I could, I would slap you so hard, for laying. I mean because you're not happy in your relationship, it doesn't mean I can't be!" I have to control myself. "Can I tell you something...stop dreaming like everything is perfect . Lies are happening in front of your face and you don't see them!" she said and again, she just can’t shut up, doesn’t she?

"I will tell you two things…Ethan asked you just because of Harry who was there. He didn't wanted to ask you, but he wanted to make Harry jealous. " "Shut the fuck up, Rose" I said loudly. "It’s just the truth, I'm telling you this because I want the best for you!" "The best for me...oh…just…" "Oh here's a reason why you will never get Harry. Your life is perfect that's why. And you can not have everything" It feels like I'm talking to a psycho. This is not happening. "Perfect life? How? When my dad died in a car crash, and my sister living with one kidney!? You call this a PERFECT life? Just screw you." "You're so funny when you’re angry, but don't say I didn't warned you!" she said. "But you won't be a problem for me, any longer!" she said and looked at me. "What are you talking about, Rose?" I was looking at her, and waiting for the answer.

 We were both quiet. Rose looked up on the stairs, where Harry and Ethan came down. I was still looking at her. I could feel my eyes were full of tears. "What are you talking about?!” I whispered. "Morning, girls!" Ethan said and hugged me from behind. He kissed me on the cheek. I could feel a tear running down my cheek. "Babe, why are you crying?!" Ethan asked. I have to think. I need a lie."Emmm, Rose was just telling me how cute we are together, and If I remember our childhood, and the moments on the bridge, and everything got so emotional...and yeah!"  I know it's not the best lie, but still. "Oh, Bella!" He said and kissed me on the lips for one more time. Harry was eating pancakes. And I could feel he was staring at me. He was eating in silence. Rose went to him and sat on his lap. "I'm so happy that we are together, we're like family!" she said and kissed Harry. They we're both kissing for long time. When they finished, Rose gave me that cold look, which made my stomach hurt.

What do you think so far?guys?please comment and vote :)