Some 'Best Friend'

Vic's POV

"Jaime can you just go back to the party?"

"Only if you tell me what's going on." He demanded.

"It's nothing, honest; Nothing to worry about." I smiled.

"Vic; Promise?"

I'd rather not ruin the party for him since I knew he was having a good time "I promise." I pulled him into a hug "Now, go back to the party." I urged"

"Fine, but get some sleep." He walked out of the bus.

That's all I want to do now but I can't. "Screw you Vic." Kellin's words loop through my head.

I was such a dick to Kellin cutting him off and telling him to leave me alone.

I climbed into my bunk and lied down drifting into slumber when I heard the music stop at the party.

'Probably over' I though to myself shrugging it off.

Not long after I heard yelling outside so I jumped out of my bunk and ran outside to see Jaime and Kellin fist fighting.

I stood there thinking of what to say but all that came out was "WHAT THE FUCK?" Thinking they'd at least look up but they continued. Jaime on Kellin - Kellin on Jaime.

After awhile Austin Carlile and some other guys that tour with us finally noticed and ran to spilt it up.

"I'll fucking kill you Kellin!" Jaime yelled as Austin held his arms behind him.

Kellin slurred his words obviously drunk "I'd like to see the day."

"Woah."

I caught their attention. "Vic he-" I cut Jaime off

"I'm going back to the bus."

"Wait!" Kellin demanded but I just kept walking.

"See what you did." Jaime hissed.

"That's enough guys, I don't know what you were fighting about but the party's over for you two." I could hear Austin tell them both. "Kellin, I'm taking you to your bus; Jaime I think I an trust you enough for you to go to yours."

"Fine."

I crawled into my bunk, still not being able to sleep. I just laid there until I heard Jaime walk into the bus. "I'm sorry Vic he was just saying-"

"Please just be quiet." I heard him climb into his bunk.

"He was saying about how much of a dick you were and it got to the point to where I had to shut him up."

'Really? He said that? I know that he yelled out earlier that I was but he dragged it on to Jaime.' I thought to myself; some best friend.

___________________ 

This was shit, I'm sorry. I'm going to write more later and it'll be longer. Also, I don't think I'm having Jaime and Vic get together or it'll be like twilight. Unless somebody suggests but nobody comments so... D:

Hope you're having a great day! (: