Thoughts

I'm outdated, overrated

Morning seems so far away

~Vic's POV~

I kept thinking about Kellin and what he told Jaime until' finally drifted away into unconscious sleep.

...

I woke up to the sound of Mike and Jaime whispering loud enough for me to hear.

"Well Mike, What was I suppose to do? I asked him to quit talking about Vic multiple times and he wouldn't listen."

"You didn't have to fight him Jaime." Mike raised his voice.

"Whatever Mike you would've done the same if you heard what he was saying about your brother." Jaime snapped back.

I yelled "Guys it doesn't even matter to me anymore!" I was lying; it meant everything to me. I just hate listening to them argue.

I slid out of my bunk and went to take a shower figuring the water would wake me up a little.

~Kellin's POV~

I woke up in my bunk with major headache and an icepack on my head. I figured one of the guys got it for me. 

I rolled myself out of my bunk and was horribly dizzy but eventually caught my balance. "Justin!" I yelled and got no reply. "Is anybody on the bus?" I questioned walking to the bathroom and looked in the mirror.

I was completely disgusted with what I saw; I had a black and blue eye, dried blood on my face and shirt, my hair was a complete mess, and I had a busted lip.

I started to see clips of what happened last night. It played through my mind of the fight between Jaime & I.

Then all I could think about was Vic and how I called him a dick.

I had to see him even though he told me to leave him alone.

I had to apologize to him & Jaime.

First I needed a shower; definitely getting a shower.

____________________________

Oh hey, thanks for the comments, they made me smile! :D

I have another chapter I could add today.

Should I, its longer? (: