The Chemicals Will Bring You Home

Kellins POV~

I sat in the back of the ambulance with two other female paramedics hovering over Vic's body. One holding a mask covering his nose and mouth for oxygen and the other keeping tabs on Vic's blood pressure and heart rate taking no notice to me. I don't what I should do. Should I call Pierce The Veil? My band? I don't think I can manage to do that right now I can't even bring myself to take in what the fuck just happened. I looked down at my hands and up to Vic trying to hold back the tears about to fall from my eyes.

He looked so lifeless with his hair was pushed back behind his ears with blood coating over top of some sections from the small cut near his temple, his 'Obey' shirt he recently put on was torn along with his jeans, and his left eye bruised; fuck he looked like a mess.

I looked back down at my hands that were covered in Vic's blood, 'You could've fucking stopped it Kellin. You could have pulled Vic back, you could've stopped this!' I fought with myself as tears fell from my chin.

"I'm so sorry."

After a few moments of sitting in self pity we arrived at the hospital and the doors behind me flung open to reveal 3 people that helped the two female paramedics to help lift Vic out of the vehicle rushing him to the ICU. I continued to sit in the chair that was placed for me, not knowing what I should do or where I should go.

"Come on uh-" I looked up to see the same woman that helped me into the vehicle, obviously not knowing my name. "Kellin" I looked up from my hands and up to her.

She reached out for my to grab her hand, I accepted, she helped me out. "Right Kellin, come on let's go get you checked out while your friend gets some help." I nodded forcing a small smile as she guided me into a small room with more equipment I knew nothing about.

I sat in a chair she gestured me to go to, it was cold, I shivered getting situated.

I looked up at the woman that was smiling sympathetically , "This will only take a minute" She put a cuff around my arm and squeezed the bulb in the right hand, listening to my pulse in her stethoscope.

After the pressure on my arm was gone and I was still mentally panicking over Vic I spoke up, "Is- he going to be okay?" I managed to choke out.

The woman gave me another sympathetic smile and also putting a hand on my shoulder, with a sigh, "I don't know."

That's exactly what I knew what I knew she would say.

I felt tears starting to fall down my cheeks onto my hands, "This is all my fault." My voice was cracking.

"Do you have anybody you can call?" I could feel her eyes studying me.

I took in deep breathes and cleared my throat, "Yeah."

"I'll leave you to it, just come on out when you're done." With that she shut the door.

I pulled out my phone after a few minutes of sitting and trying to pull myself together, with a few seconds of finding Mike's contact in my phone I hit 'call'.

After a few rings I heard Mike's voice, he sounded so happy, "Hey Kellin! What's up?"

I went back into my pervious state of crying. Mike is going to hate me so much, Jaime is going to kill me, Tony is going to be so upset, and my own band with probably hate me along with fans. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Mike speaking up concerned, "Kellin, are you there?"

I tried to speak but nothing came out, I had to fight with myself until I managed to choke out, "Mike, bring the guys to the hospital 4 blocks away."

I heard Mike get up from where he was sitting and yelling for Jaime to go get Tony and my band, "What's going on?"

"I'm so sorry." I cried into the phone.

Mike was beginning to panic "Kellin, what the fuck is wrong?"

"Your brother." I said almost breathless.

Just then I heard the faint sound of my phone signaling the call ended.

I tried to get up but my knees went weak and I fell to the cold floor, sobbing.

It felt like hours until I heard the door open to the small room I was in, "There's some people here asking for you."

"Right, ill be right out."

By the time I pulled myself up I felt extremely dizzy and thought I'd pass out until I found an arm wrap around my waist supporting my weight.

"Come on Kellin, please just stay awake," I heard a voice that sounded as if they had been crying.

"Mike?" I questioned with my eyes still shut as he lead me to a chair.

He sat me down, "Yeah."

I opened my eyes to see the worried faces of my band, Vic's, plus our managers, and a few others.

I looked around to see Jaime and Tony's eyes that were red and puffy, then looked up at Mike who was sitting next to me. His cheeks were flushed, he was pale, and his eyes were worse than Jaime and Tony's.

I spoke up loud enough for the whole room to hear but I was focusing on Mike, "He went to go after this girl. Fuck - I didn't know - that should've been me-"

Mike put a hand on my shoulder. He was just about to say something when he got interrupted by a man in scrubs, with white shoes, and a clip board.

"You all know Victor I presume?"

_____________________

I dunno if you're gonna like me now but I tried to make this longer than usual. The next chapter with much longer I plan on it....

Oh hey I joined the Kellic group on Facebook and idk man those are my people.

2000 reads whoohoo!!!!!

Comment and vote? (: