I've missed you

~Kellin's POV~

I walked out of Pierce The Veil's bus trying not to show how upset I am. I just couldn't be in the same room as Vic right now.

I had to get ready for set so I can't worry about him.

...

I made it to my bus without any problems; thank god and I threw on a grey tank top and skinny jeans and headed out to the stage where the rest of the band was.

I heard a voice yell from behind me, "Kellin!" I knew exactly who that was.

I turned, "Justin!" and waited for him to catch up.

"How was talking to Mike? Are you and Vic okay?" He questioned looking genuinely concerned.

I got a sip of water, "Oh about that, I need to talk to you later about it."

"Sleeping With Sirens you're up!" I heard a lady call out.

I smiled and ran on the stage with Justin, Jack, and Gabe following behind me. I looked at the crowd and asked how everybody was doing as they all cheered louder making me laugh.

"You ready?" I yelled into the mic getting a mumbled I think 'Yeah' from the crowd. "Okay, here we go!"

...

"Thanks for listening to us play!" I ran off stage as the crowd cheered causing me to smile again.

"Good job guys" The same lady told us. I flashed a smile walking towards the bus, I need a shower and bad.

...

I felt the warm water hitting my skin and face as I washed my hair out.

After a few minutes and my hair was rinsed I felt some cold water signaling it was time to get out.

Drying myself off and putting on gray skinny jeans and a black and blue plaid shirt. I looked into the mirror to fix my hair to find a reminder of what happened a few nights ago; my black eye. I remembered about Vic earlier today and all I want to do now is run up to him and hug the life out of him but I couldn't...

I walked out of the bathroom over to get a drink of water and laying myself down on the small couch we had. I laid there until' I heard a knock at the door and Justin enter the room.

"Kellin, what did you want to talk to me about?" He questioned me with a smile.

'Should I tell him? What if he sees you as a freak? No, he's your best friend; stop thinking like that.!' I thought to myself. I should just tell him.

I sat on the couch and gestured him to sit next to me.

I looked at my hands then up to him "If I tell you will you promise not to tell anybody for the time being?"

"Promise."

I said hesitantly while looking at the floor of the bus, "Justin, I- I think I'm gay."

He just looked at me shocked.

"I um, kissed Vic a few says ago and we agreed to forget about about it but- as you see it isn't working too well." I trailed off.

He still hasn't said anything.

"Well?" I questioned.

I cupped my face in my hands. I felt sick all the sudden I don't want Justin to hate me for this especially with me having a kid I want him to help me through this, tell me everything would be just fine.

He still has yet to say anything instead he straightened his back and got up putting a hand on my shoulder.

I still had my face cupped with my hands as I felt him pull his hand back and walked out shutting the door behind him.

I felt a few tears stream down my face "greaaaat" I said carrying the 'a'.

I laid down and put a pillow over my face and just screamed. I let it all out; not being with Cope, fighting with Jaime, being a horrible 'friend' to Vic, telling Justin about me being gay and-

I heard somebody outside the door so I just could pretend I was sleeping. 'Yeah, I'll do that.' I thought to myself while wiping away a few tears.

As I was laying down I heard the door click open as I peaked my eyes open and Justin, Gabe, Jack, and one other came in. I couldn't see very well because my vision was blurry from crying.

I heard Jack and Gabe say they were just going to get some Starbucks since I was asleep and wouldn't be much help.

"See ya." They said as the door shut..

I heard some shuffling around and I felt somebody sit at the end of the couch and heard somebody situating themselves at our small table.

After everybody as situated I'm guessing. I heard a familiar voice; Vic's voice. There was something different about it though it sounded as if he was crying.

"Uh are you going to wake him up?" He asked.

"I guess I should."

"Or!" Justin exclaimed. "We could dump cold water on him."

I snapped at him "Don't you fucking dare."

I guess he was surprised because I felt him jump- or at least I think it was him because he sounded closer than Vic did.

He laughed, "Vic is here"

"Why?" I buried my face into a pillow.

He sat up and walked over to the door opening it, "You're going to talk to him." He walked out and shut the door.

I lifted my head up and yelled "No wait!"

It's not that I didn't want to talk to Vic it's that I should be the one making effort to patch things up with him.

I laid my head back and closed my eyes. "I'm sorry Vic, I'm so sorry." I choked out.

~Vic's POV~

"I'm so so sorry." I heard Kellin's voice crack.

He didn't have to be sorry, I don't care anymore I just want my best friend back.

I pulled a chair up next to him and sat, "You should be." I laughed.

He opened his eyes and a few tears ran down his face but I wiped them away, "It's fine Kells, I promise." He smiled.

"So am I still a dick?" I asked.

He put a hand on my face and laughed "No."

"So are we-"

I kissed him, too soon? I don't care, I missed him so much. The way his felt against mine was amazing. I never wanted to pull away but I know I'd have to because I was running out of breathe.

We both pulled away and bought our breathe. Kellin pulled me onto the couch as he put his arms around me. We laid there peacefully "You're staying here tonight." He kissed my temple causing me to blush.

He breathed "Night Vic."

"Night Kells." I squeezed his hand that was around my waist.