Chapter 10: More Hanie~

"Okay, we're going to fly. But no singing. I'm begging you, don't sing." I told Hermes, putting my wing shoes on. Wing shoes like a baws. "But I like to sing! A whole new wooooorld!!" Hermes sang, but it sounded like a drowning manatee.

"If you plan on being a singer, stop dreaming." I patted his shoulders. "You looked like you had major gas issues."

"Harsh, but the way you said it is plainly adorable." Hermes pinched my cheeks. "You are utterly amazing, Miss Woods."

"I know I'm amazing, thank you very much." I slapped his hand away and smirked.

"Hanie forevah." Poseidon interjected, showing off a peace sign. He leaned on the wall with a bright smirk on his face. "You like to tease, Poseidon."

"It's not that obvious, right?" he laughed and left. He laughed and snorted at the same time. Now he definitely looks like he has gas issues. "That was amusing." I smirked brightly at him. "I never knew gods snort."

"Oh, they call that snorting?" he asked.

"Obviously." I said.

"K." he said and walked outside. I followed closely beside him. "You're no fun. That was harsh." I complained. "What's harsh?" he asked.

"You said K. That was harsh." I pouted, but in all seriousness, I'm just acting like a kid. He cupped my face in his huge hands. I blushed. I don't know why, but a picture flashed in my mind. You know what happens next when this happens in movies right?

"Sorry then." He smirked. He neared his face to mine. "I didn't know I make you blush, Yhan-yhan."

I shook my head and slapped his hands away. "You are disgusting, Hermes."

"Correction, disgustingly hot." he winked and walked outside. "Come along then, if you want a great flight."

I made a straight beeline outside. He took my hand and dragged me as he ran. Seconds later we were up in the air. The view at day is amazing compared to the night view. "Where to, Milady?"

"Georgia, again. To that field." I said, smiling absent-mindedly at him. "Your smile is adorable. It makes me smile." he said seriously.

I didn't said anything but just kinda stared at him. He grinned as an idea popped into his mind. "I know what to do."

I quirked an eyebrow at him as he cleared his throat. Oh gosh. I think I know what he's going to do. "When you smileeee, I smilee ouououhh! You smilee I smileeeeee."

"Give mercy to my ears, I beg you." I joked and covered my ears.

Big mistake.

I started flailing in the air, and Hermes was like 5 steps away from me now. I flailed continously. I kept brushing my feet together when suddenly a wing broke. "Holy shit." said Hermes. He was about to grab my hand when I started to fall from the sky.

"Yhanie!"

 I was falling in unbelievable speed. Watching people fall in the movies looked great. I thought it felt nice because wind was gushing all around you and that the fall was the only worst thing in falling.

Boy was I wrong.

The wind pressed on me so hard it felt like I already reached the land. What's worst, my hair was flying in all directions, entering my mouth and nose sometimes. Oh the life of me.

"Hermes!" I screamed. I didn't sream the usual 'AAAAAAH!', I was silent on my journey down. I occasionally screamed Hermes' name. And speaking of Hermes, he was trying so hard to reach my outstretched arm.