Chapter 12: Over-reacting.

"WHY?!" I screamed, shaking Poseidon. I admit it, I'm overreacting. But it's my first kiss! Who wouldn't overreact? "I just felt like doing it."

"Nobody is to know of this." I pointedly muttered to him before storming out of the room. I didn't even had the chance to take a bath. I spot Hermes descending the stairs. "Oii, Hermes!"

He looks at me, and smiles slightly. He waves and goes downstairs. "Oii!"

I chase after him, but he just walked towards the couch and slouched there. I sat beside him. "Hi." I chirped. He looks at me, then looks away. "I'm not in the mood Yhanie."

"But you are. You even dressed me in whipped cream." I said.

He rolled his eyes at me. "I'm not in the mood."

"Fuck you people. What is wrong with everybody?" I yelped, standing up. I went upstairs, pushing aside Poseidon who was heading downstairs. "Don't be so mad!"

"Fuck you." I simply said and locked myself up in my room, after taking a bath of course.

Like seriously, what is wrong with everybody? Poseidon kisses me all of a sudden and Hermes suddenly had a major mood swing. I mean, it's not everybody but what if, right?

"Yhanie, darling.." Athena's soft voice said from the wood after she knocked. "Are you okay hon?"

"No. Go away." I said, burying my head in my pillow. Overreacting level = Beyond Extreme. "Poseidon told me what happened."

I bolted up my bed, screaming. "DARN IT I TOLD HIM NOT TO TELL ANYONE." I opened the door and a wide-eyed, sun-kissed Athena greeted me. "C'mere!" I said and pulled her inside. I pushed the door with all my strength and pushed her to the bed. 

"You have no idea how much of an idiot Poseidon is!" I yelled.

"I know, remember Medu--"

"I mean how dare he kiss me like that all of a sudden? That's rude, right?"

"Yeah I mean--"

"And then there's Hermes who dressed me up in whipped cream!"

"Oh yeah about him--"

"And now he tells me he's not in the mood to talk to me? What is he, the boss? He's the one who dressed me up in whipped cream so automatically I have the right to get mad at him!"

"Hey about Herme--"

"If he hadn't dressed me up in  whipped cream, I wouldn't end up being kissed by that bastard!"

"Hey can you please let me---"

"I mean, he could at least tell me! Tell me! Tell me why he suddenly got a majooor mood swing because you guys know how mood swings fucki--"

"Listen now Yhanie!" Athena screamed and I stopped wide-eyed and red in anger. She took a deep breath and calmed down. "Finally you shut your trap. Now zip that mouth of yours and don't speak until I tell you to." 

I nodded. She sighs. "You see, Hermes kind of told me why he was so grumpy all of a sudden."

"Really? Why--"

"Shh!" She said. I cover my mouth and let her continue. "He kind of saw the two of you snogging. Okay, now you can rant."

"What? He saw that? Darn that Poseidon! I mean, ugh, I knew something was up but he could've told me and he would have had teased me but he just fuckign slouched on the couch and ignored me and.. and.. why?"

"He likes you." she said.

"What?" I asked. She smiled. "He was going to burst in anger earlier opening up to me. He was so red. And then when he told me he likes you that's when he realised  jealousy kind of shot him bull's eye."