Book 2

Update, September 16th: Book Two is out now! Check it out :)

Hi guys!

Book One has reached an end, but it's to pave a way for Book Two. Since the first book is now finished, I'm going to spend my spare time editing the chapters. I'm going to add more scenes and more dialogue to characters I feel I have robbed from speaking up. I'm also going to change certain details ie. Poseidon's powers and Vicky's heritage. In line with this, I suggest you read book one again (after I edit, to read new scenes) before reading book two.

With this, I'm not saying that Book Two will be confusing if you don't read the edited version of Book One. It will still make sense :)

Every time we reach Milestones, I'll post a special chapter for Book One :)

MILESTONES:
1) 1150 votes
• Achieved:
• Special Chapter:
• Suggested by:

2) 1300 votes
• Achieved:
• Special Chapter:
• Suggested by:

3) 2000 votes
• Achieved:
• Special Chapter:
• Suggested by:

4) 2500 votes
• Achieved:
• Special Chapter:
• Suggested by:

5) 3000 votes:
• Achieved:
• Special Chapter:
• Suggested by:

After 3000 votes, Milestones will be marked every thousands.

Regarding the special chapters, I invite every one of you to comment down below what you want to see more from Book One; you can ask me to see a certain chapter from a certain character's point of view. (Example: I want to see how Chapter 13 goes down from Zeus' point of view!) When we reach a milestone, I'll make sure to come back here and choose from your suggestions!

You can also make up your own chapters! Just comment which character's point of view you want to see it from and a short summary of that chapter. (Example: Athena's point of view, I want to see her being in charge of the house while Yhanie is gone!)

You can also comment your questions ABOUT BOOK ONE and I'll answer them in a separate chapter.

Here are the pre-details for Book Two:

Title: The Olympians' Tasks
Description: With thirteen tasks left to overthrow Hades, Yhanie and the teen Olympians travel the world to obtain, capture, steal and learn the needs to survive the different obstacles Hades had set up for them. And traveling the world means Yhanie dropping out of college.

Secrets unfolding and feelings unleashed, will her friendship with the Olympians strengthen? Is she risking her relationship with Poseidon? Also, is she even supposed to help them?

That's all for now. I hope you enjoyed reading Book One and I wish you'll enjoy Book Two more! See you!