Chapter 2: Hot football player

Ok guys i have thought about it and im going to use #1. Because It makes more sense. so here we go....

Trey's POV

me & nicki were at lunch sitting at our table. i saw this tall and buff looking guy walking towards our table. i think ive seen him a few times. my football team played against his school a before. why is he here.

Drake: hi im drake

Trey: Whats sup im trey

Drake: And who is this * looking nicki up and down*

Nicki: * Laughs* Hi im nicki

Drake: what up * bits his bottom lip*

Trey; so what brings you here? you dont go here

Drake: yeah i got swiched months ago. you never talked to me so i guess you never saw me.

Trey: Well home boy feel free to hang with us.

Nicki: yeah any time.

Trey: i have football practice tonight if you Wanna come.

Nicki: ok I'll come

Drake: hey can I join. I know it's the last minute but I could still play a couple games before graduation.

Trey: yeah cool. Im sure coach will let you.

Later at practice

Coach Miller: ok girls if were gonna win that championship game. We gotta work. And we can't be little girls on the field

Kyle: * cough cough* Kobe

Kobe: shut up

Trey & Drake were running late. Trey had detention for passing notes in class. And drake got detention for a spitball fight.

Trey: were here * running towards coach Miller *

Coach Miller: where were u? * looking at his clipboard for their names* Trey and....

Drake: Drake

Trey: drake wanted to join the team.

Drake: I know it's the last minute but I could still play.... Right?

Coach thought for a long hard minute. Drake was scared that coach was going to say no but something told him to just stay put.

Coach Miller: fine just to be nice.

Drake & Trey: yeah * high five each other *

Nicki was walking around with her friends " Tanya,Kayla,Tyler." ( yes she has a boy bestfriend)

Tanya: so how is you and trey? You two love birds

Nicki: were actually doing wonderful. Thanks for asking

Kayla: you guys are such a cute couple. Where's my man *crosses her arms and pouts*

Nicki: don't worry girl. We'll hook you up

Kayla: ok * smiles*

Nicki feels her phone vibrate in her back pocket. Its probably her mom wondering where she is but it was trey.

The text

Future Husband

Future Wife: Ok be there shortly.

Future Husband

Future Wife: Oh don't worry i'll bring them ;)

End of convo

Nicki: guys wanna go watch trey at practice?

Kayla & Tanya: yay! Ok

Tyler: * rubs his neck* ummm yeah I'll be at the mall if you need me

Nicki: Please bestie ? * hugs him and wraps her legs around his waist*

Tyler: ok, ok, gosh your strong

Nicki:* jumps down* I know * walks over to the bench where it was facing the field *

Drake's POV

I saw Nicki and her friends sit at the bench. Her two girl friends were waving at me and smiling. I waved back and winked. I saw Nicki eye me down. I wouldn't blame her who doesn't love this body. I waved and said hi to her and she waved back and yelled hi. I took my shirt off cause I was hot. And plus i wanted to give nicki a little something to look at.It was 98 degrees out. It was hot. After that I started to practice for the next game.

Nicki's POV

I saw drake take is shirt off. My eyes widened at the sight. Her had the most beautiful body ever. I know im wrong for looking at him like this but I can't help it. I know i should be focused on trey but Im can't get my eyes off drake.

Tyler: I see you checking out drake. * laughs* i see u

Nicki: * giggles* Tyler oh my gosh shut up

Kayla: Nicki who's that fine piece of sexy over there.

Tanya: yeah he is fine

Nicki: who drake? He's just a friend

Tyler: * mumbles* more like a secret lover

Nicki: shut up Ty * smiles and rolls her eyes*

A couple hours later they headed to the pizzeria down the street from their school. Drake and Nicki decide to sit at a booth in the back of the pizzeria. Trey just sat with his boys.

Trey's POV

I saw Nicki and drake sit in the back of the pizzeria. They were laughing and talking and just having a good time. Why wouldnt Nicki invite me to sit with them? We always sit together. But im not gonna let this bother me. Let me just have a good time with my boys.

Couple hours later the pizzeria closed. Kobe,Kyle,and David decided to walk Kayla and Tanya home and Tyler got the waitress's number and they went some where. And im taking Nicki home. Drake must've left i don't see him.

Trey: hey Nicki I'll take you home if you want

Nicki turned around and i saw drake in his car. ( ok now im getting really irritated)

Nicki: umm hey babe im going with drake for a little bit.

Trey: oh ok i guest I'll see you later * trying not to sound hurt*

Drake: you can come to trey.

Trey: no im ok I'll just walk you tomorrow Nicki * looking down and walking*

Nicki: ok love you * climbs in the car*

Drake: hey before we go can i get your number?

Nicki: sure let me see your phone

Drake: * hands Nicki his phone*

Drakes phone

number:789-567-1234

Contact name: baby mamma

Drake: ok now let me put my number in your phone

Nicki: kk * hands him her phone*

. Nickis phone

Number: 234-675-7890

Contact name: baby daddy

Drake: alright lets go * starts the car and drives off*

TBC :) sorry it took so long