Chapter 14: am i in love? (Drakes POV)

Drakes POV

I was laying on my bed while J cole " Power Trip" was playing through my speakers in my room.it really moves me in some type of way. You know when ever im around Nicki I get shy and I Stutter. She's so Beautiful,Her smile is breath taking and her eyes left you staring. I don't know if you noticed but i think im falling In love with her. I was sitting in my room thinking about the whole situation when my mom walked in.

My mom: Aubrey I need you to go to the store and get me a couple things.

Me: yeah I'll go but mom can I ask you something?

Mom: yes,what is it baby?

Me: if you were in love with your bestfriend would you tell him or would you just keep it a secret?

Mom: I would tell him, because maybe he feels the same way. But if he doesn't then im glad i got that off my chest. If your in love with this person you should just tell them.

Me: yeah i guess your right

Mom: well i hope i helped you but i still need you to go to the store for me.

Me: Alright

Mom began to walk out my room but she stopped.

Mom: if you don't mind me asking Aubrey...

Me: go ahead

Mom: who is this best friend your talking about?

Me: well she's a girl and I think you might know her

Mom: well maybe what's her name?

Me: Onika but prefers to be called Nicki.

Mom: oh that beautiful girl that goes to your school that you always hangout with?

Me: yes

Mom: well Aubrey you picked the right one. She perfect in my eyes.

Me: yeah and that's why I love her. She's a smart,funny,beautiful,talented girl.

And im going to tell her

TBC