Chapter 17: Date Night part 2

When Nicki and Daniel Got back to his house they had their make out session then things escalated to clothes coming off and all.

Daniel: I wanted to just show you how much I love you. * Laying on top Nicki with nothing on*

Nicki: but I don't think I wanna do this.

Daniel: c'mon you won't regret it. Trust me

Nicki: Daniel is this even you first time?

Daniel: No baby but- (gets cut off)

Nicki: No No Daniel I can't do this!

She up and grabs her clothes and started to walk out his bedroom door but he grabbed her by her arm.

Nicki: Get off of me * trying to get out of his grip*

Daniel: Look, You need to chill. Remember you said that Im gonna be your first time. * He whispered in her ear*

Nicki bit her lip at the way his tone sounded but she still didn't want to do this.

Nicki: Look its not that I don't love you Its just that i don't want to this.

Daniel: Well... * kisses her neck* maybe I can change your mind....* he continued to kisses her neck*

Nicki: Daniel....Baby....Please * She said between kisses*

Daniel: Shhh * Lays her back down on the bed* Just relax

He takes off her shirt and unhooks her bra. Minutes later they were both naked. Just before Daniel was gonna his way Nicki stopped him.

Daniel: wassup bae?

Nicki: Daniel please don't make me do this.

Daniel: How bout I start and if you want me to stop,Which I doubt, then just tell me stop.

Nicki: -_-

Daniel: Nicki baby please....

Nicki just sat up

Daniel: you know what Im done begging you

He pushed her down on the bed and started to thrust in & out of her. Nicki screamed as loud as she could but she knew that wasn't gonna do anything.

Daniel: Shut the fuck up and let me fuck you.

Nicki: Who said i Fucking agreed to this!?

Daniel: When you decided to come back to my house with me.

Nicki: I fucking hate you. get the fuck off me!