Chapter 22: She aint you (Treys POV)

Treys POV

I was at home chilling with Alexis. She's making lunch. Her cooking isn't as good as nickis. One day I accidentally called her Nicki,Of course she got pissed off but I apologized. Yes,Im missing her. I'll admit it. Probably her and that Daniel dude are doing just fine. Maybe I should text her. See how she's been doing.

Alexis: Baby you wanna come eat.

Me: Yeah I'll be in there in a second.

Alexis: ok

I jogged up the stairs to my bedroom and grabbed my phone off my dresser. I went to text messages and scrolled down until I found nickis contact name. I have to change that,it still says "Future Wife

Me---> Hey :)

After I sent that I went downstairs to the kitchen. Alexis was cooking in her heels. I find it kinda sexy but she ain't Nicki.

Me: Damn baby,You Doing The Beyonce thing for me?

Alexis: * giggles* for you and for you only * Pecks me on the lips* Sit down im making your plate.

Me: ok

I sit down at the table and set my phone in front of me. Minutes later my phone vibrated. I picked it up and looked at it.

I smiled then replied back

Me---> Hey how are you?

Me---> Im good. And that's great. Who's the father?

Me---> Why you say it like that?

Alexis: Here baby.

Me: thanks

Alexis: who you texting? * smirks*

Me: * laughs* no one girl.

I set my phone down and moments later it vibrates.

Me---> oh ok well I just wanted to talk to you.

End of conversation.

Alexis: So how's your Ex. I know that's who you were texting. -_-

Me: Yeah... Hey if I tell you something will you promise not to get mad?

Alexis: I'll try but I won't guarantee it.

Me: ok well I kinda sorta Miss Nicki. * hoping she doesn't get mad.*

Alexis: So your basically saying you miss everything about her and everything she does?

Me: No I just miss her.

Alexis: What about the head trey! You missing her good head too? I clearly remember you saying I give the best head!

Me: Lex calm down. Me and Nicki were still virgins when we were together. Nicki has never given me head. Why do you always get mad when I talk about her?

Alexis: because no one likes for their boyfriend or girlfriend to talk about their Exes. It make them feel uncomfortable.

Me: I still miss her though.

Alexis: Maybe this will take your mind off her. * takes my hand and walks upstairs to the bedroom.

TBC