Chapter 33

Three days later

Nicki POV

I was getting Mia ready for the day while Aubrey was getting her bottle ready. I'm still thinking about letting Daniel see her. Aubrey thinks I shouldn't. But I don't know we'll see.

Mia:*Sitting in her bouncer*

Me:Where's my baby's bottle!

Drake: *Walking in the door* Girl its coming

I laugh then playfully snatch the bottle away from him.

Me: My baby over her hungry as hell and you taking your precious time.

Drake: You mean Our Baby

he looks at me then sits on the bed.

Me: Yes I mean Our baby. You always do this. *I picked up mia and started to feed her*

Drake: And You know why.

Me: Anyway,what should we today?

Drake: I know (;

Me:I mean as a family boy *I laugh and shake my head*

Drake: Maybe we can take her to my moms house.

Me: We should. I wanna meet your mom.

Drake: OK well let's get ready.

20 Minutes Later

We were in the car and on our way to his mothers house when we saw The last Nigga I wanna see right now at the gas station. Daniel -_- .

Daniel: Wassup nic?

Me: *Looks at him and roll eyes* hi and its Mrs.Graham to you.

Daniel: *Confused look on his face* Mrs.Graham? you married to that Bitch Nigga now?

Drake: * Comes out the station* Will be * Winks at me and I smile*

Daniel: And who is back here? * Points to mia*

Me: My Daughter

Daniel: Wait...is that?....

Me: Yes.

Daniel: Hey can I hold her? *Tries to open the door*

Drake: No

Daniel: Why the hell not nigga *Drakes starts the car*

Me: That's not your baby, Remember? *We drive off*

At Aubrey's Mothers

Me: Hi I'm Onika.

Drakes Mom: Oh my goodness hello are you the young woman Aubrey is always talking about?

Me: *Laughs * I don't know am I drake?

Drake: Yes baby.

Drakes mom: And who is this precious little baby? *Taking Mia from my hands*

Drake: That's Our Daughter *We both smile*

Instead of her freaking out she was actually happy for us.

Drakes Mom: Yes! I finally have a grandchild *We all laugh*

Drake: Damn she's actually happy unlike some parents *he whispers to me*

Me: Shut up. *I hit him playfully*

Drakes mom: Well you guys come on in. Make your selves comfortable.

Me and Aubrey walk upstairs and sit in the living room. Aubrey Showed me some pictures from back then. Some from high school,some in middle school,Some in elementary and some from a couple weeks ago.

Aubrey's mom told me Since his dad is never around. He has to be the man of the house. He had to help out with the bills and All that stuff. His mom said that alot of his friends went everywhere with they're dads and spent time with them. And it hurt him because he couldn't do that with his own dad.

My dad barely ever wants to see us. Ever since that night he was sent to jail he's been distant. And when I think about it,I think that's how Jelani feels. Our dad isn't here to teach him things our mother can't .

Drakes mom: So how long have you been dating?

Drake: For almost a year *He winks at me again*

Me: Yeah *smiles*

Drakes mom: how old is Mia?

Me: 3 Days old :) (Lol) .

Drakes mom: Well she's Gorgeous.

Aubrey&Me: Thank you.

Ommfgggg I updated its been forever I know . I have been busy. and hanging out with a special girl lol anyywayy hopefully you guys like it! if not...ohhhh welll