Chapter 4: Party time

Nicki walked to the front door of drakes house. She saw Kobe,Kyle and David were outside trying to get a couple Northridge girls numbers. Good luck with that boys. Nicki then knocked on the door. Drake opened the door and smiled. She blushed a little.

Drake: Guess who showed up * hugs her then tells her to come in*

Nicki: where's trey * sitting down on the couch*

Drake: he's outside in the backyard grilling burgers and stuff

Nicki: ok * runs into kitchen*

Drake: * says to himself * man I love the way she runs * smiles*

Nicki: hey husband * kisses his cheek*

Trey: hey wife * smacks her butt*

Nicki: what you making Daddy? * sits on the picnic table*

Trey: making some delicious burgers.

Drake obviously is madly in love with Nicki. But he didn't how to tell her. Nicki and drake had at great friendship. But he wanted something more than that. He wanted him to be hers and her to be his. But of course they couldn't be together trey was that type of guy who doesn't want his girl around a bunch of dudes but Nicki did it anyways.

A couple hours later the party started to get popping. He had a DJ and the party was outside. Trey was rap battleing with drake. Nicki walked away from her table. She saw a guy sit at her table. Then she said that those plates are hers then resumed talking to Kayla and Tanya.the guy got a small bottle out his pocket and it some of this liquid in her cup. Then he walked away.

Tyler: Bestie :)

Nicki: ahhh bestie :D * runs and hugs him*

Trey: Nicki -_-

Nicki: sorry gosh * rolls her eyes*

Sorry it's short I'll update later