Chapter 3: TGIF! ;)

Its Friday and the championship football game is just a day away. Nicki had just got out of her last class when she saw drake. Kayla and Tanya were flirting with him as usual. And trey was skateboarding off tables and stuff. Its funny how much we all hang out everytime we get a chance. I guess were those types of friends that can't stay away from each other. Tyler came walking towards me. I hugged him.

Tyler: Hi Nika :)

Nicki: Hi Ty :)

Trey: hey tyler wanna skate * walking towards nicki and kissed her lips*

Tyler: yeah

Trey: here *tossing him a skate board*

Tyler: see you later bestie

Nicki: bye ;)

Drake: what up baby mamma ;)

Nicki: hey babydaddy ;)

Kayla: oh you give him a nickname but not us? * giving Nicki the hand* whateva

Nicki: oh stop it Kayla yours will be bunny boo and Tanya's will be pretty princess. Ok?

Kayla: ok im satisfied ^_^

Drake: so nic what are you doing tonight? * putting his arm around her*

Nicki: nothing why?

Drake: im throwing a party tonight. My parents are going out of the country for the week. I love for you to come by.

Nicki: ok can trey come too?

Drake: no Nicki he can't come * laughs*

Trey saw drake put arm around nicki. He starting to think something was going on so he went over to their table.

Trey: sup kiddos * opening a soda*

Drake: sup

Nicki: hey daddy ;)

Trey: hey momma * leans in to kiss her*

Drake felt weird watching them have their make out session. So he went and talked to Kayla and Tanya. As the after school hours went by they were outside. Drake went home to set up for the party. Trey and Tyler were still skateboarding. Nicki played 1 on 1 basketball with Tanya and Kayla just sat and laughed at the way she would shoot the ball. After their game Nicki went home and changed. Her mom said ok but she doesn't want her to come home after her curfew. Nickis outfit was a white t-shirt that she had customized that says " trey ;)" and some black leggings. And white ugg boots.

off to the party she goes

TBC