Chapter 9: big night

Nickis POV

it was time for the game and I saw Daniel sitting in the third row on the benches like he said. I waved and he waved back. Then I walked over to where the girls were sitting. Then we started to cheer before the first quarter of the game.

"Lets go Spartans! Lets go! Lets go Spartans! Lets go!" We shouted.

The crowd was doing the cheer also.

After that the game started.

Drake was the Quarter back and trey was the line backer. When I would dance and when I would cheer I noticed that trey would stare. I looked back once then he quickly turned around. I don't care I just finished my dance and cheer.

Treys POV

I saw Nicki cheering and dancing. Damn I miss her. I kinda wish I never banged Tanya. Drake and I are still friends. But were not homies like we were. Tyler and i still talk but when i ask about Nicki he never answers. I fucked up. And Nicki and i never speak anymore. If i could turn back time i would change everything. But now is the championship game. So let me focus on this.

End of POV

Daniels POV

Damn Nicki is fine. She's gotten thicker since elementary school. She was bomb then. But now, i want a piece of that pie.

End of POV

~ second Quarter of the game~

"2,4,6,8 FAIRVIEW SPARTANS are really great!!" they shouted

The score was 20 to 30 we were winning. Trey was still staring at Nicki

~After the game~

Daniel walked over to drake and Nicki. He wanted to ask her an important question ;).

Daniel : hey Nicki can I talk to you for a minute?