Chapter 23: Time passed

Its been 3 Months since Nickis been pregnant and since Drake and her been together. They were at baby's r us Buying things for the baby.

Nicki: Hey baby you think we should get this pink crib for Mia? ( yes its a girl lol)

Drake: Yeah since you love pink so much.

Nicki: You know what Aubrey * Laughs *

Drake: Im Just saying Baby.

Drakes POV

we then pick out the crib and move on to the clothes. Nicki almost fainted when she saw this pink one zee thats says " Daddy's little girl" on it. It was super cute. The perfect outfit to bring Mia home from the hospital.

Nicki: Oh my goodness. Look its so small and cute. Aubrey lets get it.

Me: Alight * I grab the one zee and put it in the cart.*

Nicki: Look at these shoes * Nicki picked them up and showed them to me*

Me: Nicki Those are Jordan's (Pink & Black) do you know her feet will grow over night?

Nicki: I still want them for her.

Me: Ok * puts them in the cart*

They got some outfits ( All pink) and got a whole lot of teddy bears for her.

~At Home~

Nicki moved in with me about a month ago and we're still trying to get organized. I bought a 2 bedroom apartment downtown with the money my parents gave me when I told them about Mia. Its real nice. I just need to figure out what I wanna do with the living room.

Mrs.Maraj and the boys came over for a little bit. They wanted to help us move in the rest of our stuff and to also see what we got for Mia.

Carol: What yall get my grandbaby?

Nicki brought the bags out.

Me: This stuff * I pulled everything out*

Mrs.Maraj loved the same outfit that Nicki was going crazy about.

Carol: Oh my gosh look at this. Its to cute

Nicki: I know right!

Carol: What else? Did yall get shoes?

Nicki pulled out The Jordan's that I didn't like her getting.

Nicki: Babydaddy didn't want me to get them but I did anyway.

Me: Talk to the hand * putting my hand in her face*

Nicki: Boy swerve! * pushing my hand out her face.*

Carol: Aww my baby's Are fighting. * Laughs*

Jelani: Aye where yall want this mattress at? * he asked as him & Tyler were holding Mias mattress the crib*

Me: Um just go set it in Mias room. Im gonna set it up.

TBC