Chapter 16: Date night

Nicki was now back from the pool. She had her outfit all planned out and stuff. This is her and Daniel's first date and she wants it to be perfect.

Nicki: im home!

Carol: well....

Nicki nodded

Carol: that's good

After that Nicki went up to the bathroom and took a shower. When she came out she curled her hair and put on a red dress that hugged her curves just right and it wasn't to long but the right length. Then she picked out Red 6 inch heels . For her makeup she just put on some red lipstick. When she was finally done she looked in mirror.

Nicki: Wow Onika * blowing herself a kiss*

After that she got her purse,keys and phone and waited for Daniel. Moments later her phone rings.

Nicki: hello?

???: Im here baby

Nicki: ok Dani I'll be right out

Hangs up

Nicki then grabs her stuff then walks out door. When she gets outside she sees Daniel standing by his car.

Nicki: well just in time

Daniel: You know I always come on time for you

Nicki: you look nice

Daniel: thank you and damn baby you look amazing.

Nicki: thank you

After that he grabbed her hand and helped her get in the car then he went drivers side and got in.

~~~At the Restaurant ~~~~~

Waiter: hello what can I get you guys?

Nicki: I'll just get a water and Fish please.

Waiter: ok and for you sir

Daniel: just a coke and shrimp please

Waiter: ok you'll have your drinks and food shortly

Nicki: ok thank you

The waiter walks away

Nicki: So we're going to college soon.

Daniel: yeah,I really don't want you to leave me.

Nicki: I know but you I can always come and see you.

~~~~~~Meanwhile With Drake~~~~

Drake decided to tell how he feels about her so he walks to her front door and knocks.

Knock Knock

Carol opens the door

Carol: oh hi drake

Drake: hi is Nicki here?

Carol: no she is on a date

Drake: oh well can you tell her that I really need to talk to her?

Carol: yes I sure will

Drake: thank you I guess I'll just go.

Carol: ok bye!

Drake: bye

She shuts the door and Drake walks away with his head down.

Drakes POV

I really wish Nicki would've been home. I really have to tell her that I love her and that I wanna be with her before it drives me insane. I don't like Daniel at all. All he wants Nicki for is her body. He doesn't want to be a man and treat her like Queen. Nicki deserves love,respect, Honesty and everything that will make her happy. I don't want her because of her body or because I look good with her. I want her because I love everything about her. I love the way she speaks her mind ,I love when she laughs,I love her smile,Her eyes are beautiful and I just love her.

End Of POV

~~~At Daniel's House ~~~

TBC

I think drake is really sweet. He really love her.

What do you guys think about Daniel?