Chapter 18: What to do now? (Nickis POV)

Nickis POV

When he was done with me he asked if I wanted to go home. I said yes then we got our clothes on and left. When we got to my house he kissed me and apologized about the incident. He said " I didn't mean to hurt you. I just got upset." He kissed me then I got out and got he drove off. It was 1am and my mom is gonna question me. I really don't to talk about what happened. I just need a shower and some sleep.

I walk in the door and all the lights are off. I walk upstairs and my moms bedroom light comes on. She had rollers in her hair and a night gown on.

Carol: Onika its 1am where have you been?

Me: On my date remember??

Carol: Right, but what was yall doing for 6 hours??

I felt my eyes fill with tears so i just said "just talking" and ran up the stairs. When I got in my room I sat on and cried. Questions started to spin in my head. "What If im pregnant?, What if my mom finds out?,If im pregnant Will he leave me?" I was scared and also mad because Daniel didn't listen to me. I just sat and Sat and sat and sat. I got tired so i just got under my covers and cried my self to sleep.

~~~~6:30am~~~~

*Buzzz,Buzzzz*

my phone was vibrating. I heard it and turned over to get it.

Me: Its Drake

I got a text from him.

Drake : good morning beautiful

I smiled at the text then replied

Me: Good Morning :)

Drake: Wyd today

Me: Sleep

Drake:Why?

Me: Stuff

Drake: Well can I come over?

Me: yeah I guess. What time?

Drake: 10-10:30

Me: ok

Drake

End of convo.

Just when I got done talking to drake I felt like I needed to throw up. So I ran to the bathroom and threw up. After 5 minutes of throwing up I was done and I just wanna sit on the bed.

Me: I want some candy

I then got up off my bed and washed up and put some clothes on and walked out the door. I guess my mom and my brothers are at church. I walked to Walgreens and got some Mike n Ikes and a mountain dew Kick start. I saw pregnancy tests in the aisle i was passing I stopped and looked at them and back at my candy.

Me: I should at least make sure.

I grabbed a box and I kept the candy (Lol).

~~~~Back At My House~~~~

When I got home I went straight to the bathroom. And I took the test.

After 5 stressful Minutes i got the results.

It was positive

TBC