Chapter 5: party time part 2

Nicki POV

I was walking back to my table after my conversation with Kayla and tanya. I took a bite of my burger and took a sip of my drink. Then started to dance with Kayla and Tanya. Of course trey was dancing with us and drake just laughed. We had so much fun but I felt like I was going to pass out so I sat down with my head on the table.

Drake: you ok Nic?

Nicki: drake I don't feel go- * passes out in drakes arms*

Drake: omg omg someone call 911!!

Trey: ok * calls 911*

Kayla: omg

Tanya: what happened

Drake: I don't know

20 minutes later

Drake felt for nickis pulse to make sure she was still alive. Her pulse was slow. A ambulance showed up in the front of the house. Drake ran with her in his arms ( bridal style) to the ambulance.

At the hospital

Doctor: Family of Onika

Drake stood up and so did trey.

Drake: yes

Trey: is she ok?

Doctor: yes and told me that before she passed out she had a sip of her drink.

Trey: don't you think it had something to do with something in there.* looks at drake*

Drake: I would never put anything like that in her punch trey.

Doctor: we did some testing and we found a very dangerous liquid that must've been in her drink. And that liquid nearly killed her.

Treys eyes widened.

Trey: someone spiked her drink

Drake: someone tried to kill her

Trey: but who

Drake: I don't know

Trey: can we go see her

Doctor: sure * shows them nickis room*

Drake: hi Nicki * bending down to hug her*

Nicki: hi

Trey: hey baby you feeling ok

Nicki:yeah Im fine

Drake: what a heck of a party

Nicki: yeah * looking at the tv*

Drake wanted Nicki . But he couldn't get her because trey was here. Drake knew trey was his homie. But he wanted his girlfriend. That isn't right.

Trey: are you hungry Nic ?

Nicki: yeah

Trey: alright and drake you want anything?

Drake: yeah some pizza

Trey: ok * walks out door *

Nicki: drake can you lay with me ?

Drake: sure baby mamma.

Nicki: * smiled then moved over for drake*

Drake: um nicki could i ask you something?

Nicki: sure

Drake: if you were to ever break up with trey. Would you go out with me?

Nicki: yes * smiled and looked at him *

Drake: ok * smiled back and kissed her on the cheek*

Nicki: I had to get my stomach pumped

Drake: ewww was it fun

Nicki: Dafuc?! No!

Drake: ok ok gosh, ima go see where treys at.

He walked out the door. He walked passed the janitors closet and heard moaning. He looked through the little window and saw trey and tanya making out in there. Drake couldn't believe his eyes. He thought to him self " How am I going to tell Nicki"

TBC