Click and Clack

THE NEXT MORNING, AT THE TEMPLE

Pearl, pacing around the room. "Why isnt the pod working!? Oh we will never find Steven!' pearl yelled to Garnet, who was trying to mess with the pod. "Idont know, but i cant see peridot in my vision... but that is strange because she left the note..." Garnet said a bit frustrated. Ameythest walked into the house and quickly shut the screen door behind her. "Well? How did it go..?" Pearl said, a worried look on her face. "Horrible... Greg is freaking out, and Connie's parents are gonna lose their minds..." Ameythest said in a worried tone. "Even more the reason we need to find them..." Pearl stuttered. Lion darted into the room and jumped over ameythest, running up to Pearl with somthing in his mouth. "GAH! Lion..." Pearl said, putting a hand on Lion's nose. Lion shook her hand off and opened his mouth, sptting a large red glop covered in drool onto the floor. "HAH! Nice one Lion!" Ameythest said laughing."Eww! Lion... wait, what is that.." Pearl said, lifing the saliva-covered object off the ground, and imedietly dropping it in a gasp. "What?" Garnet and Ameythest asked after she gasped. "Its.. Steven's shirt..." She said, stepping back from it scared. Garnet walked over to it, and picked uo the dripping shirt, there were 3 slash marks in the shirt across the star, creating a hole the shape of a diamond. "Hmm..." She said, examaning the shirt. "What is it garnet? did someone or something attack him...?" Ameythest said, a bit fearful. "No. In fact, he attacked himself..." Garent said, confusing herself, long with the others. "WHat? How?" Pearl asked. "STeven's pocket knife has a unique curve in it from a "accident" we had, and this shirt is identical to it." Garnet said, shoving the shirt back onto the ground. "Then... what does that mean.. that, he cut his own shirt..? Or attacked himself...?" Ameythest said, still confused. "Steven would never do that!... would he..?" Pearl defended causiously. The room fell silent. "It most likely means that he was attacked with his own weapon." Garnet said, returning to the pod. "Lost AND Ingured!? WE HAVE TO FIND HIM NOW!" Pearl said, running to Garnet's side. Amethyst watched from a distance as they tried to fix the pod. Suddenly, it shocked to life. "YES!" Pearl and Garnet shouted excitedly. Pearl used her hologram powers to broadcast the spot where peridot was hidden. "Shes two states away. common, lets go." She said, jumping onto the portal, followed by Garnet. "Lets save Steven!" Ameythest said, following them and they teloported away.