Chapter 3

I walked back into the room Tyler was in, I sat next to him we read through our scripts ready for tomorrow. There was a Haleb kiss in there and I had a lot of scenes to film with shay, so i needed to forgive her so things weren't going to be awkward.

There was a knock and the door Tyler let Shay in, i just looked at her and hugged her. I couldn't stay mad with her. "I'm sorry for being pissed at you" I said, "no no it's my fault" she smiled.

We all decided to watch a film and get a takeaway. I told Shay how i felt about tyler, she said i should tell him or just make my move. But what if he didn't like me back? What if he just sees us as on screen lovers rather than off.

"Why don't we invite over the others? Lucy said it would be fun for us all to hang out" Tyler asked
"Yeah ok, I'll text them all"
-----------
Keegan, Lucy, Ian came over and we were currently sat in a circle playing truth or dare. Childish I know but it was the first game we all played together and it brought us all pretty close! Tyler was sat to my left and Keegan to my right. It was my turn and I picked dare.
Keegan- "I dare you to make out with Tyler"
I instantly felt my cheeks go red and I soon had butterflies in my stomach.

I looked over at Tyler and he was smiling at me. I moved towards him and our lips touched, I felt fireworks go off inside of me and I could feel him smiling in the kiss. I was really enjoying it and it felt like everything else in the room had disappeared until Shay interrupted "ok guys I think you can finish that off later" We both pulled away and I couldn't take the smile off of my face.