Chapter 27

Ashley's POV
We are all wrapped for the day and on our way home. "Well you are all good actors, I don't know where you get it from" I laugh jokingly. "As soon as we get home you need to get changed and we are going straight to Shay and Drew's ok?" They all reply yesss at the same time.

We arrive home and the twins go off and get changed and play with their toys. Tyler fills me in with what happened while i took Mia back to shay. "Well i wish I was there to see you punch him. I bet you looked hot, but you are a bit of an idiot for punching your bestfriend" i laugh. "It's all sorted now" he says.

Ethan comes and sits down with us. "You alright ethan?" I ask. "I'm worried, Drew hates me. What if he start shouting again" he says. "he wont, your dad has sorted that. Plus he'll see you two really love each other and he'll get over it" I comfort him.

"Anyway lets get going. Harley, Poppy! We are leaving!" I shout upstairs. They both rush downstairs pushing each other out of the way. It instantly turns into them hitting each other. Tyler grabs Harley and I grab Poppy. "Honestly you two, when will you stop pushing and hitting each other".
----------
We get to Shay and Drews house. Harley and Poppy go off with Alfie. Shay gives them all some food to take in the other room. Mia and Ethan join us at the table. "So this is weird, who would of thought our children would get together" shay laughed. "Well i think it's very cute!" I say. Mia's face goes red.

We all finish our food and go and sit down in the living room together. Ethan and Mia sit next to each other and Ethan hold her hand. I look over and Drew who is trying to stay calm. "Relax!!" I laugh at him. "Just think at one point that was you and Shay!" I say. "Shut up benzo" shay says.

"Oh i forgot to mention, my manager has found a new film where they want a 15/16 year old boy to be in it. Alfie is too young, so Ethan do you want me to mention you? You have talented parents and you were a good actor today, so I'm sure they'll put you in for the role" she says. "Are you serious" He looks shocked. "Yeah, yes please".
----------
We were all watching a scary film when Poppy ran downstairs crying saying Harley hurt himself and wont wake up. Tyler runs upstairs before any of us, we all get into the room. Harley is lead there, not moving. "Ethan take poppy and Alfie downstairs with you and Mia" i say, trying to keep calm. He doesn't move. "Now" i shout. He does as he is told and leaves the room.

"Tyler whats wrong with him" I cry. Shay comes in the room saying she has called for an ambulance. I bend down and kiss Harley's head. I notice blood in his hair. I begin to break down.

The ambulance is soon here and the paramedics run into the room and check Harley over. They put him onto a stretcher "He is unconscious and has had a nasty bang to the head, he's going to have concussion but he will be ok". I hold Harley's hand as they put him into the ambulance. Me and Tyler go with him.

"We'll have to kids stay at ours tonight, they can stay how ever long they need to. Keep us updated" drew shouts just before they close the ambulance door.
---------
We arrive and hospital and they take Harley into a room to stitch up the cut in his head, we aren't allowed to go in until he wakes up. Tyler and I are both crying. I put my head into his chest and hug him. "They said he'll be ok" tyler says as he cries. "He will be, he's a strong boy. Takes after you with that" I say